The first release of Oracle's long-awaited, next-generation Fusion Applications will be generally available in the first quarter of 2011, CEO Larry Ellison said during a keynote address at the OpenWorld conference in San Francisco on Sunday.
Apple is launching its iPhone 4 in China this Saturday, 25 September, in what is part of the company's latest push to expand its presence in the Chinese market.
Mobile application developers will now have access to the full suite of Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 tools following the release of the company's final Windows Phone 7 Developer Tools.
Stephen Elop sees a lot to like about the Finnish culture that pervades his future employer, Nokia -- but the country's famous black candy, salmiakki? Not so much.
Two of the world's biggest e-commerce marketplaces, eBay and it's Chinese counterpart Alibaba, will explore online partnerships that could help their users in China and the U.S., the heads of both companies said on Friday.
A Sprint Nextel spokesman said late Friday that the Galaxy Tab with the Android Froyo operating system is still under development, and suggested that reported problems with running Android apps would be fixed before the device is released this fall.
Audible is an audiobook browser and player. It's easy to see the appeal of such a tool: Part of the reason why people want to own a smartphone is that it can give you information even when you're on the go, a function that audiobooks also serve.
Scientists led by a Bristol University team have pioneered an experimental method for quantum computers to perform calculations using photons travelling inside a silicon chip.
The U.S. Department of Justice is nearing a settlement with technology vendors including Apple, Google and others over an investigation of their hiring practices, according to a report.
Oracle and Research In Motion earnings, Hewlett-Packard's $US1.5 billion acquisition of security vendor ArcSight and good economic news this week helped boost excitement and investor confidence in the tech sector.
Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff currently has a 90 per cent approval rating from his employees, beating out rival and Oracle CEO Larry Ellison as well as SAP co-CEOs Jim Hagemann Snabe and Bill McDermott, according to figures from careers website Gla...
Mobile marketer EZ Texting has filed a lawsuit against T-Mobile USA, after the mobile carrier began blocking its subscribers from exchanging text messages with EZ Texting customers.
When word began to circulate about <a href="http://blogs.computerworld.com/16974/diaspora_its_no_facebook_yet">Diaspora</a>, the hype about it being a potential <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9157638/Facebook_Complete_coverage">Faceb...
You can learn a lot about the target markets of Samsung's <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/product/666912/review/galaxy_tab.html">Galaxy Tab</a> and Apple's <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/product/389929/review/apple_ipad_with_wifi_32g...
Google in the coming months will begin taking a cut from sales on its Apps Marketplace, where external developers currently pocket all revenue from sales of their applications.
High quality with fast printing option is the smart way to print for small businesses
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- Tannenberg expands Verdun's World War I horrors to the Eastern front
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
- Sennheiser GSP 350 review: A gaming headset that sounds a lot better than it looks
- Sennheiser Game Zero review: This headset's sound quality justifies its price
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTIntegration and Implementation SpecialistVIC
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieQLD
- TPSenior Developer - API - Data ReportingNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerSA
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCPega DeveloperSA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersSA
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTApplication PackagerSA
- FTData ScientistACT
- TPSenior Deployment Officer (Office 365)QLD
- TPUAT CoordinatorQLD
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW