Earlier this month Net Applications released browser share numbers showing a slight decline for Internet Explorer, but still nearly three times the market share of second place Firefox. New numbers from StatCounter, however, show Internet Explorer be...
Mobile operating systems will be key to changing the way enterprises work, AT&T's chief of mobility said on Wednesday.
Although Internet Explorer (IE) continues to slowly lose the war for browser share, its rate of decline has slowed since Microsoft launched IE8, according to data from one Web metrics firm.
Motorola has filed two patent lawsuits and a patent complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) alleging that a wide range of Apple products infringe its patents.
The Cryptome whistleblowing website was hacked last weekend in an attack that could have compromised sensitive data, possibly including the email addresses of top secret sources for leaks sent to the site.
Microsoft has acquired AVIcode, a private Baltimore-based company that offers application monitoring for the .NET Framework, the companies announced Wednesday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
LAS VEGAS -- Vendors are increasingly trying to sell users on the idea that they need to stick RFID tags on IT equipment to keep track of it. Users are interested in this technology because they would much rather automate inventory tracking then go s...
The slowdown in growth of recruitment activity continued in September, according to the latest Report on Jobs from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation and KPMG.
By making the new version of XenDesktop easier to manage, Citrix Systems is hoping to convince more companies to virtualize their desktops, the company said on Wednesday at its Synergy user conference.
Companies are wasting large amounts of money on unused applications, according to research among senior IT staff, with the largest firms estimating they have lost millions of pounds.
Notebook and PC manufacturer Lenovo today announced that its popular ThinkPad laptop range will reach 60 million sales this month.
Smartphone exploits are coming, as cybercriminals start to figure out how to make money by hacking mobile devices, two mobile security experts said Tuesday.
The headlines sure sound exciting, but hang on: Skype's long anticipated Android debut is no cause for celebration.
IBM has upgraded its hosted collaboration suite, LotusLive, with additional capabilities, including a revamped e-mail and calendaring service called LotusLive Notes, and a new set of collaboration tools, called Communities.
Australians are increasingly using their computers for watching movies and TV, playing games and listening to music.
Find out what are the top 5 features you should look out for when purchasing a gaming laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSolution Architect **Telecommunications Products** $800 per dayOther
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther