Joseph Burton, Polycom's new chief strategy and technology officer, comes to the company from one of the key jobs in the enterprise voice and video business, having been vice president and chief technology officer for unified communications at Cisco ...
Cisco has released its twice-yearly set of security updates for its switches and routers.
The emerging OAuth 2.0 Web API authorization protocol, already deployed by Facebook, Salesforce.com and others, is coming under increased criticism for being too easy to use, and therefore to spoof by malicious hackers.
Google is at its wit's end dealing with illegal sellers of prescription drugs that market medicines on its ad network, so it has decided to take some of these allegedly rogue advertisers to court.
Sharp will acquire Recurrent Energy, a U.S. developer of solar energy projects, in a deal that will give the Japanese company a stronger position in the fast-growing solar-power generation business, the companies said Wednesday.
Schools and universities right around Australia had jumped headfirst into trials of Apple's hyped iPad tablet as they rush to discover exactly what the device's use will be in the educational field - sometimes with the support of their overarching ed...
EMC today announced that it is sponsoring a project to digitize the collections of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum and make them globally accessible via the Internet.
The nation's second-largest telco Optus has again stated it is still considering whether to provide retail fibre to the home services over the Tasmanian leg of the fledgling National Broadband Network, despite its biggest rival Telstra joining the pa...
Microsoft today released an updated version of its Windows HPC Server 2008 R2 that can tap into compute resources throughout an enterprise as well as a cloud computing system.
<a href="http://www.networkworld.com/columnists/antonopoulos.html">Cloud computing,</a> especially <a href="https://www.networkworld.com/slideshows/2010/061510-cloud-security.html">public cloud</a> infrastructure-as-a-service is not yet a reality for...
A lack of analysis and business intelligence is causing marketing departments to confuse and anger their prospective customers, wasting money invested in both the campaigns themselves and the business intelligence and analytics tools that support the...
It's Froyo time! Well, almost. Verizon has announced that the Droid X will finally be getting the Android 2.2 update this coming Wednesday, 22nd September.
Dell has launched a new server designed specifically for Web 2.0 applications and aimed at hosting companies. The company said DCS Viking offered extensive savings on power and cooling costs to tap into the growing need to be more energy efficient.
The government in the Swiss region of Solothurn has reportedly confirmed that it will turn to Windows 7 after hitting problems in a long-running desktop Linux migration project.
Organisations are getting more savvy about upgrading to IPv6 although there are still barriers to overcome according to a new survey.
Printing on the go has never been this easy! Read an event planner review on this all-in-one mobile printer
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 4 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 5 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Five Eyes want “cooperation” from tech companies on encryption
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Why is the iPhone having an existential crisis? | The iPhone Show
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other
- FTChange ManagerOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- FTSenior Developer / Architect - PermanentWA
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTInternal Recruitment Coordinator - ITOther
- FTQuality Assurance Specialist | 50 p/hrOther
- FTSales AssociateACT
- FTFunctional Support Consultant - Metering / Billing SystemsOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- CCNetezza DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA