Panasonic's Lumix GH2 digital still camera, the latest in its line-up of cameras with removable lenses, will go on sale next month and features a speedy auto-focus that takes just a tenth of a second to work. Panasonic says that's the fastest auto-fo...
Call it Microsoft's Windows 7 "halo" effect.
Nearly a year after its launch, Windows 7 has accomplished what Microsoft and its PC manufacturing partners had hoped it would: Make users forget about its much-maligned predecessor Vista.
Verizon Wireless will push Android 2.2, or Froyo over the air to Motorola Droid X smartphones on Wednesday, though customers can now start updating to the new OS now on their own, the carrier said Tuesday.
What a day for Anssi Vanjoki, Nokia's outgoing executive formerly in charge of the mobile phone giant's phone division.
Verizon Wireless took more steps Tuesday toward opening its network for location-based applications by releasing a software developer kit (SDK).
Microsoft yesterday announced that users had downloaded more than two million copies of its Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) beta in the two days after its 15 September launch.
Sony's long-promised 3D Blu-ray update for the PS3 rolls out today, sooner than originally expected, and all it'll cost you is the time it takes to apply a firmware update.
The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) has found East & North Hertfordshire NHS Trust in breach of the Data Protection Act after an unencrypted USB stick containing patient data was lost on a train.
A serious security flaw was apparently found on Twitter on Tuesday but was quickly fixed.
Xerox on Tuesday added remote printing capabilities to its enterprise print services portfolio, bring a new way for smartphone users to print documents while on the go.
The European Commission has adopted a plan to limit third-country access to travelers' data and intends to use the plan in negotiations with the U.S., Australia and Canada.
Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), India’s oldest exchange, has introduced mobile trading in India, potentially increasing the number of retail investors in the country.
SAP has migrated its online service for reporting carbon emissions over to an Amazon cloud platform, the company announced Monday.
Nokia has delayed shipment of the N8, the first mobile phone to run the latest version of Symbian software and a device meant to turn around the company's slump.
4 lucky winners will be selected from a pool of all eligible entries and take home one of the following prizes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDigital Business Analyst | PermanentQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther
- CCSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- TPPrincipal Project Manager|HRIS ProgramQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - MoreeNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- TPData Migration ManagerNSW
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- FTSenior Strategic Business Analyst - Modernisation ProgramNSW
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTiOS Developer/Team LeadOther
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTContract ManagerACT