The Google Apps tool that synchronizes the hosted communication and collaboration suite with Outlook now works with the latest version of the Microsoft e-mail desktop software.
Google has acquired BlindType, a developer of apps to make typing easier on touch-screen phones, the small software maker announced Friday. The move comes just a couple of months after BlindType demonstrated an Android version of its software, which ...
Tony Bates, who directed Cisco's core enterprise, commercial and small business division, has left the company, according to a Cisco blog entry posted on Monday.
Microsoft has definite plans to add Office Web Apps to its hosted Business Productivity Online Standard Suite (BPOS), but the company isn't providing a specific timetable for the integration.
Evan Williams is handing over Twitter's CEO title to Chief Operating Officer Dick Costolo, as the microblogging company focuses on generating revenue that is consistent with its massive popularity.
Looking to provide the best shopping experience for mobile applications, Microsoft is engaging developers in a phased approach with its upcoming Windows Phone Marketplace relaunch.
A Russian company that specialises in cracking tools claims it has broken the password protection used to secure data backups from BlackBerry smartphones.
Selling out in stores across China, the iPhone 4 has not only been a success for Apple, but has also given mobile provider China Unicom an edge by helping it sign up more users to its 3G next generation mobile services.
Toshiba is readying two 3D televisions that can produce images with the illusion of depth but don't require the user to wear glasses, it said Monday. It will launch the televisions in Japan in December. By dispensing with glasses, the TVs answer a ke...
Samsung Electronics plans to reveal its latest Mobile WiMax wireless broadband technology at the CEATEC Japan 2010 electronics show this week in Tokyo.
Microsoft will launch its latest mobile phone operating system, Windows Phone 7, in New York on October 11, according to a posting on its website.
Verizon Wireless stands ready to hand back millions of dollars to customers who were overcharged on their mobile phone bills due to built-in phone software that accesses the network on its own.
T-Mobile plans to introduce a new version of the MyTouch, an Android phone made by HTC, which will be the second phone to run on the operator’s high speed HSPA+ network.
No two Apple products share a closer parallel history than the original iPhone and the original Macintosh computer. Each device was revolutionary for its time. The Macintosh, later known as the Macintosh 128K, was the first mainstream computer to inc...
Google sure does capture a ton of interesting stuff when it sends Street View cars around the world. Sometimes its 360-degree cameras pick up a disturbing image or two.
A label printer that is fast, reliable and does not disappoint! Read this event manager's review to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- CCRF Engineer - Melbourne Based, Start ASAPVIC
- FTBusiness analyst - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTAPI LeadOther
- CCPrroject ManagerQLD
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC