Hewlett-Packard showed off a tablet computer that serves as a control panel for its new printer. The tablet browses the Web and can be used as an e-reader.
Another day has dawned and still no official word of the Android 2.2 "Froyo" update for the Motorola Droid X. While the Droid X is a more than capable Android smartphone running Android 2.1, the Froyo update adds features and functions that users wan...
When I say that Google Maps for Android is one of the most useful programs ever offered on any platform, you might think I'm exaggerating. But I'm completely serious, and what's more, I'm confident that once you begin to unlock its potential you will...
Oracle co-President Mark Hurd ripped the curtain off Exadata Database Machine X2-8, the newest incarnation of the company's high-performance data processing systems, during a keynote address at the OpenWorld conference on Monday.
Adobe Systems and Apple released security updates Monday, including a critical Adobe Flash Player fix for a flaw that had been used in cyberattacks.
Microsoft made its latest Windows HPC Server software available Monday, saying new features that integrate with Excel workbooks and harness the power of idle Windows 7 desktops will expand the reach of high-performance computing to smaller customers.
Newly promoted Verizon COO Lowell McAdam had a short but productive tenure as head of Verizon's wireless business, which has added 25.5 million subscribers since 2007. Looking forward, Verizon is grooming McAdam to eventually take over as CEO when cu...
The Wall Street Journal just published the sixth article in its excellent series about Internet privacy, or the lack of it.
Microsoft on Friday warned users that a critical bug in ASP.Net could be exploited by attackers to hijack encrypted Web sessions and pilfer usernames and passwords from Web sites.
IBM's $US1.7 billion planned acquisition of data warehouse vendor Netezza is more evidence of IBM's relentless intent to define and perhaps even create a new IT market, which its executives call business analytics.
Even though mobile apps make big headlines, texting is far more widely used.
Hewlett-Packard's new Android tablet, unveiled Monday as a companion to its latest PhotoSmart eStation all-in-one printer, isn't suitable for applications found in the Android Market because of its screen size.
JavaFX, the rich Internet application platform launched in 2007 by Sun Microsystems, will be refreshed next year, although the mobile version of the technology apparently has been placed on the back burner.
Hewlett-Packard and Oracle have settled the lawsuit HP filed against its former CEO and current Oracle co-President Mark Hurd as well as "reaffirmed their long-term strategic partnership," the companies said Monday.
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison unveiled his company's entry into the private cloud computing system battles on Sunday, upping the competitive stakes between Oracle and rivals like IBM and Hewlett-Packard.
Top tips to finding the right security solution for your needs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCJunior Network Designer - Telco - GISVIC
- FTProject Officer - Records Management , contract administrationOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTFront End Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTUnix/Linux Engineer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- FTEmail Marketing SpecialistOther
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- CCCommercial & Public Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther