The Pirate Bay copyright-infringement appeals trial will start on Tuesday, after being delayed for about a year due to allegations of bias directed at the two judges who will hear the case.
Hewlett-Packard, Intel and Yahoo have recruited more backers for Open Cirrus, their joint, open source project for cloud computing research.
With its seemingly endless parade of shiny new consumer electronic devices, Apple gets more coverage in the mainstream media than any other technology company, more even than larger rivals such as Google and Microsoft, a study released on Sunday by t...
Orange Business Services has formed an alliance with Cisco, EMC and VMware to help enterprises adopt private clouds, the company said on Monday.
The European Union is currently losing the race to fund and foster research, but the game isn't over, says Europe's digital agenda commissioner.
The Millennial generation increasingly streaming into the workforce is less focused on money and more on being challenged and contributing to the larger good, preferably at a job where technology is important to the overall operation and where it's a...
Joining a growing number of enterprise and consumer-facing Web services, Google has added support in Google Apps for the OAuth authorization profile, the company announced Monday.
Microsoft has partnered with Wordpress to move the millions of blogs hosted on the Windows Live Spaces blog publishing platform, which will be closed, the companies announced Monday.
Thousands of users on Google's Orkut social networking site were hit at the weekend by a new proof-of-concept worm that spread rapidly using the Portuguese greeting 'Bom Sabado', or 'good Saturday'.
Wall street firms have been slow to take full advantage of the potential financial and resource savings available through cloud computing because they have security and regulatory concerns, say IT executives.
The technology employment outlook is slowly starting to improve, but the uptick in hiring has been modest and hasn't come close to making up for the IT jobs lost during the economic downturn of the past couple of years.
The future of computing lies in devices that are not only smarter but also more aware of the habits and day-to-day lives of their users, says Justin Rattner, Intel Corp.'s chief technology officer.
Hewlett-Packard has released new software to help customers move off of their aging HP 9000 servers and onto its newer Integrity systems.
Sharp will enter the e-book market this December with two Android-based readers that it collectively hopes will sell a million units within their first year on sale. The aggressive sales target is matched with an equally aggressive plan to enter the ...
Stores in China are starting to sell out of Apple's iPhone 4, just two days after the device was launched there.
Hisense designs premium products that are made for living in today’s world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon's updated Fire HD 10 is a fast, powerful iPad competitor for $150
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider review: A fine follow-up to a stealth masterwork
- Inside Look: Samsung Sydney Launch For The Note 8 + Gear Sport Smartwatch
- Inside Look: OnePlus Sydney Launch Event
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - $61 p/hrOther
- FTTableau Support SpecialistOther
- CCSenior DBA - OracleNSW
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCIEOther
- CCFeature Team Lead/Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSAP Techno Function ConsultantNSW
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- FTData Modeller (Test Data Management)ACT
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- FTCloud/Infrastructure SpecialistVIC
- CCProgram Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- TPSharepoint AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceACT
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther