Comcast says it will meet its 2012 deadline of transitioning its network to support IPv6, the long anticipated upgrade to the Internet's main communications schedule. The ISP is halfway through a nine-month public trial of IPv6 that has attracted 7,0...
A top Microsoft official dismissed as conceptually misguided the new Instant feature that lets Google's search engine refresh search results on the fly while people type queries.
A recent test of prototype security code for Android phones found that 15 of 30 free Android Market applications sent users' private information to remote advertising servers, without the users being aware of what was being sent or to whom. In some c...
Amazon Web Services has its roots in the needs of Amazon.com, the retailer, but that doesn't mean that all of the book seller's operations run on Web Services.
Italy's tourism minister, Michela Brambilla, has instructed the official state lawyer to seek the removal from sale of a "defamatory" iPhone application and to take legal action against the app's maker.
There's never a dull moment in the land of Linux, and recent weeks have been no exception. Since no outlet can hope to give full coverage to every development that occurs, here's a roundup of some of the key events.
Mobile operators could collect detailed information about what's happening on their networks and use it to guarantee network performance for application providers that pay for it, according to Openwave CEO Ken Denman.
Starting early next month, Microsoft Security Essentials, Redmond's anti-malware service for Windows PCs, will be free for small businesses to install on up to 10 PCs.
Dell's Advanced Infrastructure Manager (AIM) is designed to automate a wide variety of common administration tasks, from server provisioning to failure management. Thus, it stands to reason that Dell also aims to reduce the overhead of service procur...
Some developers of the OpenOffice.org desktop productivity suite announced a break from Oracle on Tuesday, introducing a new name for the project and establishing a new foundation to guide its future.
Dell hopes to expand its role in data centres beyond that of a low-cost hardware provider by offering a set of products for managing a virtual infrastructure.
Nintendo's 3DS, the first portable game device with a 3D screen, will go on sale in Japan on Feb. 26 next year, the company said Wednesday.
As promised, Microsoft today delivered an emergency patch for a Windows Web server flaw that is being actively exploited by hackers.
It looks like we'll finally be seeing an official Google Voice App for the iPhone in the App Store. TechCrunch reports that not only should we expect to see the official app in the App Store soon, but that it's already been approved by the higher-ups...
The nation's biggest telco Telstra has outlined plans to drive an extensive internal program of reforms that its chief executive David Thodey believes will transform the company’s customer service experience and simplify its complex operations.
Constantly on the move and need a mobile printer that can fit into your busy lifestyle? This Brother printer will make a fine addition to your everyday work life.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSolution architectOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPChange Analyst / ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW