While declining to discuss rumors of a planned pad computer, Research In Motion (RIM)&nbsp; did roll out on Monday a Web-based application development platform for its BlackBerry smartphone, complementing the existing native development paradigm.
Research in Motion's tablet is not the BlackPad, but the BlackBerry PlayBook, a 7-inch rival to Apple's iPad and Samsung's Galaxy Tab. The tablet will ship "early 2011" according to RIM and sports some impressive specs including support for dual-proc...
Writing applications for devices like tablets and smartphones could become more challenging as CPUs and hardware accelerators are added to mobile chips, experts agreed at a processor conference on Monday.
The Tasmanian Department of Education and Training has revealed over 30 iPads are being trialled in a number of schools across the state, with plans in the works to also examine the potential for Android- and Windows-based tablets to be used as an ed...
The wholesale arm of Australia's biggest telco Telstra has declined to engage in what it described as a "public battle" with its customer Internode, in the midst of delicate negotiations that are slated to affect Internode's ADSL broadband pricing ar...
BlackBerry maker Research in Motion was today unable to confirm when its new PlayBook tablet device would reach Australia, or what expected local pricing was.
HEAD: IBM buys into data center switching with Blade acquisition
An environmental watchdog in the US recently released the 2010 list of top companies worldwide that have been doing more than their fair share of work in the reduction of carbon emissions.
Microsoft is rushing out a fix for a Windows Web server flaw that is starting to be exploited by online attackers.
Got a Facebook phone? If so, either you've got a lot of company or none at all, depending on which Internet rumors you believed this week. In other news: Twitter got hacked, the RIAA and MPAA were attacked, HP and Oracle buried the hatchet, and Mark ...
Planning a purchase from a major IT vendor? In this still-tough economy, negotiating pros recommend being aggressive and creative, as well as analyzing your requirements first so that you don't buy more than you need and know where you can compromise...
HTC has partnered with Optus to launch its latest Android smartphone in Australia, the HTC Aria.
Research in Motion (RIM) unveiled an "enterprise-ready" 7-in. touchscreen BlackBerry Playbook tablet on Monday that features front and rear high-definition cameras, a dual-core 1 GHz processor and a new BlackBerry Tablet OS.
HP has completed its $2.35 billion merger with 3Par, just weeks after thwarting rival Dell in a bidding war for the storage vendor, HP announced Monday.
Experts in the inner workings of the Internet’s Domain Name System – which matches IP addresses with corresponding domain names — say the 27-year-old communications protocol does not appear to be the cause of Facebook’s high-profile outage last week.
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- TPSenior DBAVIC
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTProject Manager - Distribution and Warehouse SolutionsOther