If Mark Hurd can keep his new post as co-president of Oracle Corp. , analysts say his role at the database vendor is likely to be watched closely by executives at high-end data warehouse appliance vendor Teradata Corp.
The National Science Foundation (NSF) has doled out grants worth up to $US32 million in total to a pack of universities dedicated to rethinking everything about the Internet from from its core routing system to its security architecture and addressin...
Myricom, a pioneer in high performance computing that has shifted its focus to more mainstream networking applications in recent years, has named co-founder Nan Boden as its new president and CEO.
According to a recent report from Forrester Research, IT spending in the United States is expected to ramp up in the second half of the year with an estimated 19 per cent increase in computer equipment spending, 11 per cent growth in software spendin...
Apple released the first major update to iOS 4 yesterday -- iOS 4.1. The iOS update comes with complete with a variety of new features and enhancements, but the most critical aspect of iOS 4.1 for many iPhone 4 users is whether or not Apple actually ...
Apple's App Store approval policy has dumbfounded mobile app developers for years, but that's about to change. On Thursday, Apple handed mobile developers a fig leaf in the form of a surprise statement that promised it would be more transparent about...
You've just signed up for Xbox LIVE. You're entering your personal information, and when you get to the city and state fields, you tap in 'Intercourse, Pennsylvania'. A couple days later you get an email from Microsoft notifying you that your account...
The new Google Instant search reveals streaming Web search results as fast as you type. As awesome as the concept might be, though, the results are confined to the Web. Google has the elements -- combining Google Instant with Google Desktop -- to dev...
Google has announced that its famous search homepage will from today return searches in real time using a new feature called 'Google Instant'.
License payers love the BBC's iPlayer, the new version of which is formally launched today. Network admins, however, are being warned to beware of its ability to eat bandwidth at a fearsome rate.
Apple today reversed its decision earlier in the year that barred developers from using rival programming tools, including one that has since been discontinued by Adobe, to build applications for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
If the idea of using Linux in your business is one that makes you nervous, chances are you've fallen prey to one or more of the many myths out there that are frequently disseminated by competing vendors such as Microsoft. After all, each Linux user m...
A new IBM Corp. global study of today's university and graduate students reveals unique Gen-Y traits that paint a profile of the IT manager of the future whose leadership strategy is built on an affinity for social networking and a global approach to...
Probably the last thing Craig Newmark ever imagined was that the little email list he started back in 1995 would one day be at the center of a controversy over prostitution, the First Amendment, and the future of the InterWebs. But 15 years later, Cr...
The HP Photosmart e-All-in-One could be any low-end color inkjet multifunction printer saddled with limited features and pricey inks. Its solid performance and its access to a range of Web-based printing apps make it an acceptable choice for home use...
4 lucky winners will be selected from a pool of all eligible entries and take home one of the following prizes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google $2.72 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- FTUser Experience Researcher - UX, UI, UCDOther
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FT.NET DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- TPSolution Architect - RISQLD
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- TPNetwork & System SpecialistNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst - MediaOther
- FTIT Field Services ManagerOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other