Stephen Elop sees a lot to like about the Finnish culture that pervades his future employer, Nokia -- but the country's famous black candy, salmiakki? Not so much.
Two of the world's biggest e-commerce marketplaces, eBay and it's Chinese counterpart Alibaba, will explore online partnerships that could help their users in China and the U.S., the heads of both companies said on Friday.
A Sprint Nextel spokesman said late Friday that the Galaxy Tab with the Android Froyo operating system is still under development, and suggested that reported problems with running Android apps would be fixed before the device is released this fall.
Audible is an audiobook browser and player. It's easy to see the appeal of such a tool: Part of the reason why people want to own a smartphone is that it can give you information even when you're on the go, a function that audiobooks also serve.
Scientists led by a Bristol University team have pioneered an experimental method for quantum computers to perform calculations using photons travelling inside a silicon chip.
The U.S. Department of Justice is nearing a settlement with technology vendors including Apple, Google and others over an investigation of their hiring practices, according to a report.
Oracle and Research In Motion earnings, Hewlett-Packard's $US1.5 billion acquisition of security vendor ArcSight and good economic news this week helped boost excitement and investor confidence in the tech sector.
Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff currently has a 90 per cent approval rating from his employees, beating out rival and Oracle CEO Larry Ellison as well as SAP co-CEOs Jim Hagemann Snabe and Bill McDermott, according to figures from careers website Gla...
Mobile marketer EZ Texting has filed a lawsuit against T-Mobile USA, after the mobile carrier began blocking its subscribers from exchanging text messages with EZ Texting customers.
When word began to circulate about <a href="http://blogs.computerworld.com/16974/diaspora_its_no_facebook_yet">Diaspora</a>, the hype about it being a potential <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9157638/Facebook_Complete_coverage">Faceb...
You can learn a lot about the target markets of Samsung's <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/product/666912/review/galaxy_tab.html">Galaxy Tab</a> and Apple's <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/product/389929/review/apple_ipad_with_wifi_32g...
Google in the coming months will begin taking a cut from sales on its Apps Marketplace, where external developers currently pocket all revenue from sales of their applications.
LG Electronics' CEO, Yong Nam, has resigned as the company's CEO as the company seeks to return to profitability.
Mozilla this week updated all versions of Firefox, including the beta of the upcoming Firefox 4, to fix stability problems that crashed the browser.
Windows Phone 7 devices coming this fall will initially work with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but will not include carriers of CDMA technology, which include Verizon Wireless and Sprint Nextel.
Find out what are the top 5 features you should look out for when purchasing a gaming laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorWA
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTUnix/AIX AdministratorOther
- FTTechnical Lead - Java DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior .Net Developer - 6 months contractQLD
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorSA
- FTios DeveloperACT
- FTMS Dynamics SpecialistACT
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTMobile App Developer - XamarinWA
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceACT
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTService Desk Analyst (Night Shift)Other