Ciena plunged deeper into the red following its acquisition of Nortel Networks' metro Ethernet business, with sales of its legacy products stagnating, it reported Wednesday.
Following up Norton's <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/205000/norton_releases_2011_security_products.html">new product launch</a> early Wednesday, Trend Micro announced an overhaul of its entire home user product line on Wednesday, under the m...
Apple released version 4.1 of iOS, its mobile operating system, promising several new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements for users of the iPhone and iPod Touch. iOS 4.1 offers access to Game Center, FaceTime calling from the iPhone app...
The VMware ESX hypervisor could let IT staff steal sensitive data by abusing administrative access, particularly if customers fail to implement role-based access controls, the security vendor BeyondTrust argued last week at VMworld.
Apple has revealed that the iOS 4.1 update will be launched tomorrow.
The Samsung Fascinate smartphone goes on sale online Wednesday for $US199.99 after rebate and will be in Verizon Wireless stores on Thursday.
Facebook today said it has fixed the bug that allowed a spamming worm to automatically post messages to users' walls earlier this week.
The proposed multilateral Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) has hit a stumbling block over the liability of ISPs in allowing customers access to peer-to-peer file-sharing sites and the inclusion of geographic indicators.
Pursuing speed, Google now refreshes search results while people type queries, which could usher in major changes for end users, advertisers and publishers.
Salesforce.com is working on a series of native mobile applications for its Chatter collaboration software, the company announced Wednesday. Supported platforms include Apple's iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, Google Android and Reseach in Motion's Black...
Four months ago, amidst a backlash from government regulators and privacy advocates, Google stopped collecting Wi-Fi data with its Street View cars. But that doesn't mean Google has stopped collecting wireless data altogether, and neither have other ...
Norton on Wednesday announced its 2011 versions of its Norton Internet Security suite and Norton Antivirus software. Norton also announced a new application--Norton Power Eraser--that is designed to remove the increasingly common fake antivirus malwa...
IT consolidation is the key issue faced by European CIOs - even if they're divided on what the main drivers are. According to a survey carried out by Brocade, 76 percent of enterprises consider IT consolidation to be more important than virtualisatio...
With the frothing anticipation usually reserved for an Apple press event, the Web has been buzzing in recent days about an announcement Wednesday by Google that will change search as most people know it.
An upcoming Android-powered phone from HTC and Verizon will support both CDMA and GSM, according to documents leaked in the past few days by the Federal Communications Commission.
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Capacity PlannerOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTInstructional Designer - Digital, e-Learning, GovOther
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- FTE Learning Web DesignerWA
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- TPGateway SpecialistACT
- TPSenior Business Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTDesktop EngineerOther