Research in Motion may introduce a tablet computer next week, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal.
Collaboration is all the rage among corporate executives these days, which means IT is kept busy providing systems, tools and procedures that turn the vague concept into a real business benefit.
Motorola launched two new rugged handheld computers today, bringing to three the number of handhelds it makes that support both CDMA and GSM wireless technologies.
Seagate today unveiled what it calls the world's first 2.5-in, 1.5TB portable hard disk drive.
Panasonic's Lumix GH2 digital still camera, the latest in its line-up of cameras with removable lenses, will go on sale next month and features a speedy auto-focus that takes just a tenth of a second to work. Panasonic says that's the fastest auto-fo...
Call it Microsoft's Windows 7 "halo" effect.
Nearly a year after its launch, Windows 7 has accomplished what Microsoft and its PC manufacturing partners had hoped it would: Make users forget about its much-maligned predecessor Vista.
Verizon Wireless will push Android 2.2, or Froyo over the air to Motorola Droid X smartphones on Wednesday, though customers can now start updating to the new OS now on their own, the carrier said Tuesday.
What a day for Anssi Vanjoki, Nokia's outgoing executive formerly in charge of the mobile phone giant's phone division.
Verizon Wireless took more steps Tuesday toward opening its network for location-based applications by releasing a software developer kit (SDK).
Microsoft yesterday announced that users had downloaded more than two million copies of its Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) beta in the two days after its 15 September launch.
Sony's long-promised 3D Blu-ray update for the PS3 rolls out today, sooner than originally expected, and all it'll cost you is the time it takes to apply a firmware update.
The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) has found East & North Hertfordshire NHS Trust in breach of the Data Protection Act after an unencrypted USB stick containing patient data was lost on a train.
A serious security flaw was apparently found on Twitter on Tuesday but was quickly fixed.
Xerox on Tuesday added remote printing capabilities to its enterprise print services portfolio, bring a new way for smartphone users to print documents while on the go.
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- TPSoftware EngineerWA