A Nigerian man has been sentenced to 12 years in prison for sending out fraudulent e-mails offering victims big bucks in exchange for moving cash to the United States.
Google Wave, the social networking service canceled by Google, will morph into an application bundle for real-time collaboration, a Google engineer said this week.
Microsoft released this week an upgrade to a tool that helps secure applications for the Internet without having to recode them.
Still waiting for Android 2.2? Given the slow pace of Froyo's rollout to Android phones, sometimes it feels like waiting for Godot. And if you're especially unlucky, the new version of the operating system won't even make it to your phone.
Apple's internally developed A4 chip could be implemented in new devices such as low-power servers, TVs or even communications or entertainment boxes, if the company tries to expand the chip's footprint, analysts said.
Nvidia on Friday announced seven new GeForce 400M series graphics cards for laptops, which could provide parallel-processing capabilities to accelerate Web browsing and 3D image rendering.
Huawei has launched the IDEOS, or U8150, smartphone, which will cost between US$100 and $200, depending on the market, the company said on Thursday at the Internationale Funkaustellung (IFA) trade show in Berlin.
It's official. iOS 4.1 is "coming soon" for iPhone and iPod Touch users.
A technical problem has kept an undetermined number of Windows Live Hotmail users locked out of their e-mail accounts for hours on Thursday.
Microsoft announced that the code base for Windows Phone 7 1.0 has been finalised. The software has been "released to manufacturing," meaning that this version is the one handset makers will deploy on the first devices to feature the radically redesi...
A hosted application for securing shared corporate documents is being extended to handheld devices. With WatchDox, mobile users can view and even selected documents, but be prevented from saving, printing, or forwarding them, if desired.
VMware customers attending VMworld are taking a look at Microsoft's Hyper-V virtualization software, but say the Microsoft technology falls a bit short and that it would be problematic to start over after investing heavily in VMware.
Northrop Grumman today apologized for an outage that began last Wednesday and caused 26 Virginia state agencies to lose their Web services, some for more than a week.
Google today celebrated Chrome's second birthday by launching the sixth version of its browser for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Officials in Harris County, Texas are scrambling to find replacement e-voting machines for this year's gubernatorial elections after a massive fire last week destroyed all 10,000 machines originally scheduled for use in the polls.
4 lucky winners will be selected from a pool of all eligible entries and take home one of the following prizes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Amazon has knocked $50 off the price of a 1TB SSD
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google $2.72 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCKnowledge/CSI ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst with BPM (Business Process Modelling)Other
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCRegional Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTHR Business Analyst-Performance Management/Learning ManagementOther
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerWA
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP ETL DeveloperOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE - Angular 2 | Bootstrap | jQueryNSW
- FTLinux Support EngineerOther
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther