A serious security flaw was apparently found on Twitter on Tuesday but was quickly fixed.
Xerox on Tuesday added remote printing capabilities to its enterprise print services portfolio, bring a new way for smartphone users to print documents while on the go.
The European Commission has adopted a plan to limit third-country access to travelers' data and intends to use the plan in negotiations with the U.S., Australia and Canada.
Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), India’s oldest exchange, has introduced mobile trading in India, potentially increasing the number of retail investors in the country.
SAP has migrated its online service for reporting carbon emissions over to an Amazon cloud platform, the company announced Monday.
Nokia has delayed shipment of the N8, the first mobile phone to run the latest version of Symbian software and a device meant to turn around the company's slump.
Advanced Micro Devices on Tuesday announced inexpensive desktop microprocessors with up to six cores to put pricing pressure on rival Intel.
While Java founder James Gosling has campaigned for Oracle to place Java under the jurisdiction of an independent foundation, Oracle is declining to comment at all on the notion.
AT&T is finally selling its satellite-3G smartphone, the TerreStar Genus, which can be switched from AT&T's network to a satellite for coverage all over the U.S.
Two U.S. lawmakers have asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to allow Internet-connected, electricity-monitoring devices to access unused television spectrum.
Google has trotted out an interactive tool that it says shows government-induced blocks and disruptions of the search company's services.
Microsoft plans to offer elements of its Zune music and movie services throughout Europe and other countries this fall in conjunction with the release of its Windows Phone 7 operating system.
The Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) and the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) fell victim to the wrath of 4chan members this weekend.
The nation's largest telco Telstra has revealed plans to hold a three-month free trial of fibre to the home services over the fledgling National Broadband Network rollout in Tasmania, bringing the total number of ISPs to sign on in the state to five.
Lowell McAdam, 56, has been named president and chief operating officer Verizon Communications effective on 11 October.
Here are 5 areas where OLEDs completely outperforms what LCD displays can achieve
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTChange Manager, Business RelocationsOther
- CCSAP AdminstratorNSW
- FTSolution Architect/Designer - Telecom IndustryOther
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager - IDAMVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileNSW
- FTEcommerce Technical ManagerNSW
- FTTest Automation EngineerVIC
- CCMobile Applications DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Manager (Business Management & PMO)Other
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileVIC