Yahoo will sharpen its search engine by providing richer results for news and entertainment-related queries, as well as revamp its webmail service by making it faster and more connected to Twitter and Facebook.
The utopian vision of a fluid and easily managed desktop infrastructure has floated around IT since the dawn of the desktop era. There have been many attempts at corralling the desktop hydra, but none have provided a universal solution. Microsoft Ter...
Former Hewlett-Packard CEO Mark Hurd made his first public comments on Thursday since taking a job as Oracle co-president, saying the company is poised for major expansion.
Well, well -- it looks like Apple isn't the only phone-maker saying no-no to the naughty-naughty.
Verizon Wireless today announced that Android smartphones using its network can now use Good Technology's security and management software.
Oracle's first-quarter revenue jumped 48 per cent over the same period last year to $US7.5 billion, the company reported Thursday. Net income was up 20 per cent to $1.4 billion.
Book retailer Barnes & Noble expects to generate US$1 billion in revenue from sales of digital books, including e-books and e-textbooks, by 2013, the company said on Thursday.
Unified communications (UC) as we know it today is flawed. The initial investment is simply too high for the return, partly due to the cost of each component and the fact you need gateway servers and software to tie the disparate systems together. Ev...
What is the most significant vulnerability that information security faces today and in the future? According to Malcolm Harkins, CISO of Intel, the biggest threat facing infosec is the misperception of risk.
Several websites have tried out the iOS 4.2 beta, and while the addition of folders, wireless printing and threaded e-mail will certainly make the iPad better, other changes could make users yearn for simpler times. Here's what to like and dislike ab...
The "<a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/090910-here-you-have-e-mail-worm.html?t51hb">Here You Have</a>" e-mail virus that ripped across the Internet last week didn't leave Intel unscathed: The 80,000-plus employee company had 4,400 employ...
The burgeoning tablet market is about to get even more crowded, as Motorola on Thursday confirmed that it, too, plans to offer a tablet computer in the coming months. Details about the Android-based device are scarce, however, and Motorola's Co-Chief...
After some 15 years of half-hearted efforts, misguided designs, and broken promises, the age of the tablet is dawning at last.
In a move that will legally bring more American TV shows and films to the Internet in China, Ku6 Media, an operator of one of the country's largest video hosting sites, has signed content deals with Sony Pictures Television and a major Hollywood stud...
VMware is among a number of companies in talks to purchase Novell, according to published reports.
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Intel says VROC RAID isn't dead, it's just trapped in a hardware bundle
- Android Instant Apps: What they are and how to use them on your phone
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- FTChange ConsultantOther
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTData Specialist - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCService DesignerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther