Bluesocket is offering its rebuilt enterprise Wi-Fi controller software on virtual machine platforms, the first one being VMware. The company will port the code for other hypervisor platforms in the future.
Starting Wednesday, September 1, if all goes according to plan, you will be able to order one of the first in what will surely be an avalanche of Android -based tablet computers. That's the day the eLocity A7 , running Android 2.2 and based on the Nv...
Chrome users yesterday bombarded Google's Gmail support forum with complaints about music suddenly playing in the background when they reached their inboxes.
The price tag for e-readers will drop below the $100 threshold Wednesday when Borders starts selling its Aluratek Libre eBook Pro device $US99.99.
A little-known group of security researchers will kick off a month of bug disclosures starting tomorrow that target unpatched vulnerabilities in software from Abode, Microsoft, Mozilla, Apple and others.
NetApp and Syncsort are bringing storage and data protection together in a single product, NetApp Syncsort Integrated Backup, to offer quick backup and restoration of an enterprise's data.
A survey of 278 IT managers found that spending on storage systems is expected to remain flat through next year due to a soft economy and new technologies that allow IT administrators to do more with what they already have.
Palm's WebOS 2.0 beta is now available in limited release to developers, with a full public release planned for later this year.
As businesses turn to cloud computing and Web conferencing to save money, online meeting service provider Dimdim looks to capitalize on both movements with its latest product upgrade.
Gartner on Tuesday joined PC and chip makers in projecting a weaker-than-expected second half for worldwide PC shipments in light of slower economic recovery in mature markets.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has now been questioned by Swedish police regarding a molestation charge directed at him, his lawyer said Tuesday.
After setting up a cloud infrastructure, an organization needs tools to monitor that it is running as smoothly as planned.
I/O virtualization vendor Xsigo Systems is tapping into the most ubiquitous network connections around, offering an appliance that lets enterprises carve many virtual links out of the Gigabit Ethernet or 10-Gigabit Ethernet port built into a server.
Sony's PlayStation 3 mod chip lawsuit could be just the first of many gaming giant-initiated cases in Australia, according to a lawyer who defended a client against Nintendo in a similar case earlier this year.
Verizon Business is tapping into the popularity of VMware technology with a cloud computing service designed to let customers easily move workloads between their own infrastructure and Verizon's cloud.
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTInstructional Designer - Digital, e-Learning, GovOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Product OwnerQLD
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTPractice Director Project Management – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTApplication Service AdministratorNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTPayroll Project ManagerOther
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther