Wireless chip maker Broadcom on Thursday announced good news for Linux users in the form of a fully open wireless driver that's compatible with the operating system.
Samsung's Android-powered Galaxy Tab will be a "litmus test" for the tablet market, according to analyst firm Ovum.
Internode has the most satisfied customers of any ISP in Australia, according to a study released on 10 September by brand ratings company Canstar Blue.
Google is being somewhat circumspect about whether Android or Chrome will run on future tablet computers, with two top executives hinting recently at different possible directions. Analysts also disagree in their predictions.
The Android will edge out Research In Motion's BlackBerry and Apple's iOS for all of 2010 to become the second best-selling mobile operating system globally behind Nokia's Symbian, according to market research firm Gartner.
Microsoft has been forced to issue service credits to customers affected by recent problems accessing hosted Exchange and SharePoint services, and is promising to improve its system for notifying customers about cloud computing outages.
Microsoft will launch the next version of Office for the Mac in just under six weeks, according to Amazon.com.
Facebook is giving Google a run for its money.
The big iOS-related news from Apple this week was the release of iOS 4.1, an update that included fixes for common bugs in the initial iOS 4 release for the iPhone and iPod Touch. It also introduced FaceTime for the fourth-generation iPod Touch, whic...
While the latest version of the Android operating system runs on Samsung's Galaxy Tab, it isn't configured to run on tablets in general, according to Google's director of mobile products.
Could the age of self-service BI (business intelligence) finally be near? And, if so, are organizations ready?
Hewlett-Packard will soon purchase security vendor ArcSight for $1.5 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported Sunday.
Bloglines, the venerable RSS reader, will cease to exist in a few weeks, according to its owner, Ask.com.
The exploit for a critical unpatched bug in Adobe Reader that's now circulating is "clever" and "impressive," security researchers said this week.
Canada's information and privacy commissioners have become advocates for open government, issuing a joint resolution to support open government ideals and a call for all levels of government across the country to follow their lead.
Here are 5 areas where OLEDs completely outperforms what LCD displays can achieve
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- EU wants more complaints about Privacy Shield deal with US
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTAPI LeadOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt ? 6 month contractVIC
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- TPProject Director - Cloud - Qld HealthQLD
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- CCInformation Security and Risk AnalystNSW
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther