Tired of getting e-mail from Nigerian strangers offering to help you claim several million dollars? Don't want your inbox littered with offers to enlarge private body parts? Try Cloudmark DesktopOne Basic (free), which does an excellent job of killin...
Google today released an update to its Android app for Google Voice, a free phone management service that provides U.S.-based users with a single 10-digit number for all of their phone lines, including cellular, landline and VoIP.
The worldwide market for mobile WiMax services in 2015 will be five times its current size, according to ABI Research -- but smaller than the company's analysts had expected just a few months ago.
Microsoft today said it will issue nine security updates to patch 13 bugs in Windows, Office and its Web server software next week.
Both LaCie and Iomega have introduced pocket-sized USB drives that use the speedy new USB 3.0 standard for transferring data. But why should you go with one manufacturer over the other?
Citing the movement of office workers outside the office and the increasing use of personal wireless devices in the enterprise, executives from Aruba Networks remarked recently that they are determined to address enterprise wireless network needs, at...
Storage vendor NetApp said Thursday it has reached an agreement with Oracle to dismiss patent litigation stemming from a 2007 suit NetApp filed against Sun Microsystems, which.Oracle acquired earlier this year. Terms were not disclosed.
Open Text Corp's legal customers will soon have the ability to access and share documents residing in several of the Waterloo-based vendor's content management products, including the most recently available collaborative tool Social Workplace and eD...
Mark your calendars! Sept. 9 is hereby declared Debugging Day. It's been associated with removing bugs for more than 50 years now but is rarely formally celebrated. So let's start the tradition this year.
With a new range of hardware announced Thursday, Dell's is targeting high-performance and cloud computing environments that share similar hyperscale characteristics.
Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS will regain some of the smartphone market share it has lost recently - but will still be in last place in 2014, according to research firm IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker.
The onslaught of brand-new cameras for fall continues: Pentax is adding two offerings to its Optio line of point-and-shoots, one of which includes a clever twist to make a low-end pocket camera more enticing.
Laptops and desktops with Intel's next-generation Core chips will ship early next year, and the chip maker will use its conference next week to highlight the architecture behind the new processors.
Proposals in the U.S. Congress that would create new rules for websites collecting personal data would cripple the online advertising and publishing industries, e-commerce trade group NetChoice said Thursday.
Jonathan Schwartz ended six months of silence on his Twitter feed on Thursday with the words "Started a new company."
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst -Other
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTService desk supportACT
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- FTTableau DeveloperOther