Attention programming students: the third annual IBM 'Master the Mainframe' competition is now underway.
"Three-dimensional everything" is shaping up to be the big trend of 2010 (or at least its most-prominent bastion of hype), but Fujifilm had an early jump on the 3D craze.
Not to be outdone by Microsoft's updated Xbox 360, Sony introduced two new PS3 models at today's Gamescom presser, including one bundled with the company's forthcoming 'Move' motion control peripheral, and packing a whopping 320GB hard drive.
Sony unveiled a few unannounced games this year at GamesCom in Cologne, Germany, and showcased some of their upcoming titles like Killzone 3 and Motorstorm: Apocalypse in full stereoscopic 3D.
NBN Co chief executive Mike Quigley has delivered a stinging attack on the Coalition's broadband policy, publicly backing Labor's rival National Broadband Network project just days before the Federal Election due on Saturday.
National broadband provider iiNet today unveiled an extensive revamp of its broadband plans, including what it claimed was Australia's first plan with a terabyte of included download quota.
The U.S. government has welcomed North Korea's jump onto Twitter and challenged the country to let its citizens see the recently created account.
Toshiba will detail a breakthrough in data storage later Wednesday that it says paves the way for hard drives with vastly higher capacity than today.
Dell plans to actively market and support WLAN products from Aruba Networks for the midsize and small enterprise market. Previously Dell was a reseller only, leaving marketing and support functions to Aruba.
Ruslan Kogan, founder of Kogan Technologies, has declared a "price war" against LCD and LED TV behemoths LG, Samsung and Sony with the release of the company's new Elite LED televisions.
The Australian Labor Party has announced classification of mobile phone games could be introduced soon.
The actual download speeds that consumers get are about half of those promised by service providers, according to a report released this week by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
Adobe said today that it would patch a critical Reader vulnerability on Thursday.
The IPTV market in Australia has increased yet again with a Sony Computer Entertainment Australia and Yahoo!7 partnership to provide PS3 console users with further television content via Yahoo!7's PLUS7 catch-up TV service starting at the end of this...
Device and storage vendors are gradually embracing flash SSDs (solid-state disks) as a complement to spinning disk drives, but one executive at this week's Flash Memory Summit sees great potential in turning flash "upside down," as a lower tier of ca...
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCJava Developer / System Designer - Aus Citizens OnlyWA
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital ProducerVIC
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTMobile Apps TesterWA
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCDevOps Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTSharepoint AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Support EngineerNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC
- FTDisaster Recovery AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst- HPQC applicationNSW
- FTDemand Release ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- TPData Migration LeadNSW
- FTProject Manager / Web DeveloperVIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Procurement Specialist | 3mth ContractVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEQLD