Canada's information and privacy commissioners have become advocates for open government, issuing a joint resolution to support open government ideals and a call for all levels of government across the country to follow their lead.
Nokia has named Stephen Elop, former president of Microsoft's business software group, to become its new CEO effective from later this month.
Oracle's newly minted co-president, Mark Hurd, is set to deliver a keynote speech at the vendor's OpenWorld conference on 20 September, in what could be the former Hewlett-Packard CEO's first high-profile appearance since leaving that company in Augu...
Leaving the house this weekend? Telling all your Facebook buds about it? You might want to reconsider that.
Google plans to make France the center for all its European cultural operations, and to open a new research center there, CEO Eric Schmidt told French President Nicolas Sarkozy on Thursday.
Parallels Desktop 6 for Mac OS X is coming soon, and it brings with it an array of improvements and new features that make it more possible than ever to straddle the line between Windows and Mac on the same hardware. Parallels provides a virtual envi...
Ever-acquisitive Oracle may place data integration specialist Informatica in its sights next, according to a recent pair of surveys.
Yahoo's news division has launched a new social-networking site that focuses on policy debates driving November's midterm elections in the U.S., with the site giving users a chance to debate and vote on issues.
Hiring an American CEO isn't all Nokia has to do if it wants to succeed in the U.S., mobile industry analysts said on Friday.
Compliance and security compantTripwire has launched a new version of its software to incorporate Remediation Manager, a feature that helps organisations automate their compliance processes.
This week, research firm Gartner announced that by year's end Google's Android will rocket past both Apple's iOS and Research in Motion's Blackberry in popularity.
Just when it appears Android 2.2 is ready to leap from smartphones to tablets, Google steps up and casts aspersions on its mobile operating system - at least for now.
The redesigned iPod Touch stole the show at Apple's fall music event, but the Cupertino company may have a bigger trick up its sleeve in the coming months: an updated iPad.
The news seems to be all Android, all the time these days, and various analysts have recently revealed predictions that Android will soon be the leading mobile platform. Despite the popularity of the Android platform, though, there are some critical ...
Henry Ford, the automaker, was a genius. He was willing to pay his workers more than twice the going wage to ensure a loyal and stable workforce. Ford felt that a population with a solid and secure income made the best consumers. And he was right. He...
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- CCCRM Technical ConsultantWA
- FTSnr Information Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FT.Net Developer- Active Baseline Clearance RequiredOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTTableau Application Support SpecialistOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystACT
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Blue Chip ClientOther
- FTSenior Web Developer-Angular JS, CSS, GIT, JenkinsOther
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- TPFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AdviceOther
- FTService Desk EngineerOther