After purchasing handfuls of social networking-centric companies -- including socialDeck for online games and Jambool for virtual currency -- Google CEO Eric Schmidt said the company's social networking project will debut later this year.
Make no mistake, Twitter was perfectly justified in hyping its redesigned Website as a major announcement. The new version of Twitter.com, which will roll out to all users over the next few weeks, is more important to Twitter than any mobile app or p...
Brocade's announcement of 100G Ethernet routers and modules comes at a time when the company has had uneven results in Ethernet and IP since acquiring Foundry Networks in 2008 for $2.6 billion.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy yesterday returned fire back on his new shadow, Malcolm Turnbull, accusing the Liberal heavyweight of mindless opposition on the National Broadband Network issue.
Brocade this week entered the 100Gbps Ethernet arena with a high-density router and module for service providers and data centers, as well as a management application for converged infrastructures.
Mobile telco VHA has secured an exclusive deal with HTC to launch the Asian manufacturer's new Android-based HTC Desire HD handset in Australia, one-upping Telstra’s existing control of the original Desire.
Avaya is introducing a powerful Android-based touchscreen tablet that supports new communications software in a package to rival Cisco's recently announced Cius communications tablet.
Interest in IT security certifications is booming, as more U.S. companies tighten up the protection surrounding their critical network infrastructure and as a growing number of employees view security expertise as recession proof.
IBM is acquiring OpenPages, a privately-held company that makes software designed to help companies simplify risk management and corporate compliance activities. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Microsoft's latest strike in the browser war, today's beta release of Internet Explorer 9, is designed primarily to take back market share lost to newer competitors Firefox and Google Chrome.
More than four out of ten software applications in use around the world are unlicensed or pirated, an IDC study has calculated.
For the first time in its history, the IEEE has released two Ethernet standards simultaneously: 40 Gigabit Ethernet (40GE) and 100 Gigabit Ethernet (100GE), both defined by the 802.3ba Task Force.
A third of US SMEs claim to have experienced malware or virus infection as a result of staff using social media websites, Panda Security's first Social Media Risk Index survey has found.
Usrn asked the Desktops forum how to get rid of files that refuse to be deleted.
Apple may want HTC to stop selling Android-based phones, but HTC refuses to slow down and launched two new devices Wednesday to great fanfare. The phones may be new to the rest of the world but U.S. users will recognize the devices, called the Desir...
Equip yourself with these handpicked items to get back to business and back to uni. Check them out here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
- Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Smartphone sales grew last year despite historic quarterly decline
- Google takes Assistant worldwide with new languages and custom phone integrations
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness Analyst Business Intelligence QlikVIC
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCPortfolio / Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital ArchitectQLD
- CCDatabase Migration SupportNSW
- FTPlatform Engineer - SCCM - AD - Citrix - Apps PackagingOther
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- CCNode.js DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- CCJunior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- CCAutomation TesterVIC
- FTTechnology StrategistNSW
- CC.Net Developer - wealth platformVIC
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java/J2EE, Angular and REactVIC
- FTSenior Project Coordinator, Operational ProjectsOther
- CCIB2B Developer - Telecom clientVIC
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD