One hundred million Facebook user profiles containing personal information such as e-mail addresses and phone numbers, are now available as a 2.8GB torrent download.
South Korea's LG Electronics will launch its first smartphone designed around Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 software by the end of September and will follow with more by the end of the year, a company representative said Wednesday.
A new safety system developed by Nissan ties together a car-mounted radar and computer to reduce the risk of collisions.
Barnaby Jack hit the jackpot at Black Hat on Wednesday. Twice.
3D TV shipments are on the rise with the availability of more TV models and increasing movie and sports content in 3D, research firm DisplaySearch said on Wednesday.
Dell on Wednesday beefed up its security offerings with new hardware and services, which could help the company to strike more long-term service engagements with customers.
Adobe Systems has agreed to buy Web software maker Day Software Holding in a deal worth US$240 million, the company said in a statement Wednesday.
It's one of the best things about the Defcon hacking conference, and one of its most closely guarded secrets: the programmable badge that's handed out to show attendees every year.
CRM (customer relationship management) software has established a significant foothold on Google's Apps Marketplace since its launch in March, according to an official blog post this week.
A team of students and faculty at Cornell University claim that their <a href="http://ruina.tam.cornell.edu/research/topics/locomotion_and_robotics/ranger/Ranger2010/">Ranger robot</a> has set a new record for nonstop distance walked by an untethered...
Hewlett-Packard will use Windows 7 in a tablet exclusively for enterprises, while making a consumer-oriented unit based on WebOS, Personal Systems Group executive Phil McKinney confirmed Wednesday at the annual AlwaysOn Stanford Summit.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy appears to have backed a so-called 'opt-out' model for the National Broadband Network where Australians would be required to choose not to have fibre internet connected to their premises -- as opposed to the cur...
Panasonic unveiled a slew of new Lumix cameras just last week, but the company wasn't quite done with its winter camera and camcorder announcements.
Asian telco Pacnet has joined the Pacific Fibre consortium which is aiming to build an undersea fibre telecommunications cable between Australia, New Zealand the Unites States.
Panasonic unveiled its first two consumer camcorders capable of recording video in 3D on Wednesday.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTDatabase Developer - SQLACT
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPNode.js DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Developer | LAMP Stack | Digital AgencyNSW
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Magento DeveloperVIC
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- TPJunior Node.js DeveloperVIC
- FTIteration ManagerQLD
- CCService DeskSA
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- TPMS Access/SQL DBAQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD