NEW YORK -- IBM's zEnterprise system has an expansive yet still limited role. This "system of systems," as the company calls it, is still operating in a mainframe-centric universe, although a larger one.
Greens communications spokesperson Senator Scott Ludlam has described as "extraordinary" a decision by the Federal Attorney-General's Department to black out the majority of its response to a freedom of information request filed by the Sydney Morning...
The University of Ballarat has published a research paper claiming 89 percent of BitTorrent files it studied during a certain period were confirmed to infringe copyright, a result immediately hailed by the Australian Federation Against Copyright Thef...
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) today launched of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini Pro Android smartphone. VHA will also offer 1GB of mobile Internet data per month free for the first 12 months to new and existing customers with Android smartphon...
Hundreds of people in the information security, military and intelligence fields recently found themselves with egg on their faces after sharing personal information with a fictitious Navy cyberthreat analyst named "Robin Sage," whose profile on prom...
The release of Office 2010, as well as continued strong sales of Windows 7, helped buoy Microsoft through another quarter of increased revenue and profit, the company announced on Thursday.
The Windows attack used by a recently discovered worm is being picked up by other virus writers and will soon become much more widespread, according to security vendor Eset.
Microsoft ended its fiscal year on June 30 and today reports making record numbers for their fourth quarter and their entire year. The gaming division, however, had some unusual ups and downs.
Qantas unveiled its 'Q-card' in Perth, with the airline saying the new card will reduce the time it takes passengers to check-in to five seconds. The airline also introduced electronic bag tags, which it claims will increase luggage security.
Tablet computers are growing at a fast rate in the U.S. and will generate larger revenues as shipments continue to grow, the Consumer Electronics Association said on Thursday.
Removing a dangerous worm that targets industrial systems could disrupt plant operations, Siemens Industry warned customers Thursday.
The magicJack femtocell, a product unveiled to much excitement earlier this year, has not launched as expected during the second quarter, although the company says it will still become available this year.
While open-source coders have done a remarkable job of providing a complete open-source software stack, they haven't kept up with the emergence of Web services, charges an executive from a prominent open-source foundation.
Twitter hopes to improve the reliability of its service by moving into its own, custom-built data center later this year, the company said on Wednesday.
Google on Thursday said it will pick up Chrome's release pace by issuing a new version of the browser about every six weeks. According to Anthony Laforge, a Chrome program manager, the new schedule will put a a new "stable" version of the browser in ...
High quality with fast printing option is the smart way to print for small businesses
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTEmail Marketing SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst- HPQC applicationNSW
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTWeb Content WriterACT
- FTWeb Developer - 2 PositionsQLD
- CCChange ManagerWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - GROUP LIFE INSURANCENSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- CCPega DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTNodeJS and AngularJS DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- CCdevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills - Contract - North Shore SydneyNSW
- CCState-wide Business Transition Lead - BrisbaneVIC
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW