SAP said Tuesday that the European Commission has approved its pending acquisition of Sybase.
The acquisition of Dimension Data by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp. marks the first time a Japanese mobile operator has managed to get a slice of the growing African telecom and IT market.
AT&T Tuesday announced that it's offering three new mobile services, including text messaging and encrypted mobile voice products, aimed at business and government users.
iPhone owners may grouse about AT&T's service, but the "halo effect" of Apple's smartphone significantly boosts the U.S. carrier's customer satisfaction levels, not just its revenue, an analyst said today.
Hewlett Packard is seeking to trademark the name "PalmPad" for computer hardware and mobile devices, providing a solid indication that a tablet computer based on HP's purchase of Palm and its WebOS is under development.
While Facebook is expected to announce this week that it's grabbed its 500 millionth user, a new study shows that not everyone is so happy with the social networking site.
Google Apps administrators can now set different usage policies for groups within their organization's domains, a feature that many IT departments have requested Google add to this hosted collaboration and communication suite.
Adobe Systems Inc. today announced that it will harden the next version of its popular Reader PDF viewer, a frequent target of attacks, by adding "sandboxing" technology to the software.
Arm and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company announced a partnership to enable the design of smaller chips for devices like smartphones and tablets, the companies said on Tuesday.
Microsoft's Kinect has an identity problem. The company won't come right out and say it, but their newfangled "you are the controller" motion-sensing camera for the Xbox 360 probably isn't for gamers like me. It's for gamers like you. That is, assum...
Hewlett-Packard has listed the Windows-based HP Slate 500 on its website, and also applied to trademark the term Palmpad, fueling speculation surrounding the company's tablet plans.
While the rest of the world focuses on the perceived issues surrounding the iPhone 4's antenna reception, I thought I'd bring us back to something that really matters to iPhone users, namely, the security of Apple's App Store, which just marked its t...
Yahoo's second-quarter revenue was $US1.60 billion, coming in on the low end of the company's expectations and falling short of analyst predictions.
Yahoo's second-quarter revenue was US$1.60 billion, coming in on the low end of the company's expectations and falling short of analyst predictions.
Foursquare, the location-based social-networking service, registered its 100 millionth "check-in" on Monday evening, the company said Tuesday.
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Watch us play Vanquish on PC
- Newegg is selling a pure sine wave UPS for just $125 right now
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCPega DeveloperACT
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPArcGIS DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- CCData Scientists - MultipleACT
- TPSenior Integration OfficerQLD
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- CCPeopleSoft Functional AnalystVIC
- FTLead Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCSystems Analyst- Port MacquarieQLD
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCState-wide Business Transition LeadQLD
- FTGraphics Designer / UI DesignerQLD
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- TPProject Manager - SOE / Office 365VIC