The fast-growing stores of information in many enterprises have made a variety of data management tools necessary, but those many components are starting to come together.
Electronics component suppliers that allegedly paid kickbacks to gain business from Apple declined to comment on the allegations when contacted on Monday.
North Korea has established its first official presence on Twitter, the micro-blogging site that's being embraced by governments and an increasing number of world leaders.
SlideShare has added fee-based premium accounts to its until now exclusively free site for posting, viewing, rating and commenting on business presentations, documents and videos.
Earlier this year Samsung unveiled plans for an Android-based Galaxy tablet PC to launch by the end of the year.
A networking joint venture formed out of a series of deals over the past several years is launching Monday in the U.S. under the name LG-Ericsson USA.
Last week at an event in New York, Research In Motion introduced its latest smartphone, the BlackBerry Torch, along with the most recent update of the operating system, BlackBerry 6.
A test of TeliaSonera's LTE (Long Term Evolution) network and its new multimode modem shows the next-generation mobile technology at its best -- delivering speeds at up 59.1M bps (bits per second) -- when used at 2.6GHz. But it also reveals how the t...
As many as five million Web sites hosted by Network Solutions have been serving up malware, probably for several months, a security expert said today.
Intel today introduced an update to its Atom processor-based platform for home and small business storage appliances.
Two former employees of the District of Columbia's Office of Chief Technology Officer have been sentenced to prison terms for their roles in a kickback scheme they participated in there, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
The Australian Greens has released its own cyber-safety policy to rival that of the two major parties, with the central planks being an obligation for ISPs to offer PC- or modem-based filtering technology to customers, stronger cybercrime law enforce...
An Apple manager with responsibilities for the company's contract manufacturing in Asia was arrested Friday and charged with accepting kickbacks.
Embarrassing moments, unexplained car crashes, and crazy stunts. You never know what the Google Street View team is going to capture on camera next. If only an 'Undoo Button' was in play for those captured here
Dell on Monday announced it has agreed to acquire virtualized storage provider 3PAR for about US$1.15 billion, a move that will boost its capabilities for building public and private cloud computing environments. The deal is expected to close later t...
The impact of the cloud and the as-a-service approach cannot be understated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- FTMobile Application Developer (Xamarian)Other
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTConfiguration Management Database Discovery AdministratorACT
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- CCWindows AdminVIC