While much of the first day of the Space Elevator Conference was dedicated to the problem of space trash, the concept also faces another significant challenge.
After wowing onlookers at the Consumer Electronics Show earlier this year, the highly anticipated Adam tablet is out of the experimental phase and could become available to users soon, perhaps by the end of this year.
IBM said Friday it intends to purchase marketing software maker Unica for roughly US$480 million, in a move that will boost Big Blue's capabilities for creating focused marketing campaigns. The deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter of this ...
Facebook said Friday it has restored a feature that lets users receive e-mail notifications of new messages sent by their friends, according to a company spokeswoman.
Organizations hoping to streamline their deployments of Linux got two new options this week for running the open source OS remotely.
Dell on Friday refuted accusations that it was withholding evidence in connection with a long-running case charging the PC maker of willingly selling faulty PCs.
IBM said Friday it intends to purchase marketing software maker Unica for roughly $US480 million, in a move that will boost Big Blue's capabilities for creating focused marketing campaigns. The deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter of this ...
Google will put up a fight in response to the patent- and copyright-infringement lawsuit that Oracle filed over the use of Java in the Android mobile phone platform.
An Apple manager with responsibilities for the company's contract manufacturing in Asia was arrested Friday and charged with accepting kickbacks.
Whatever else you may do with your PC, it's likely that you print out at very least the odd letter, document or photograph. Papers and inks can be expensive, so printing wisely isn't just a matter of choosing the right printer for the job; you also n...
P&G's Jim Fortner Ask a Premier 100 IT Leader Jim Fortner
It seems Microsoft didn't get pummeled enough in the "<a href="http://www.infoworld.com/d/adventures-in-it/microsoft-vs-apple-battle-rages-731">I'm a Mac, you're a PC</a>" ad campaign, so it's coming back for more. This time <a href="http://www.pcwor...
Oracle appeared to confirm this week what many in the computer industry already suspected: The OpenSolaris project is dead.
Google has unveiled its latest feature for Android smartphones: Voice Actions.
The Federal Court has found that consumer electronics manufacturer Panasonic misled customers in a 2008 promotion in which it had offered a free Nintendo Wii console for customers who purchased one of a certain range of televisions.
The impact of the cloud and the as-a-service approach cannot be understated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- FTSr Integration Architect - next year startACT
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTPhone System TechnicianQLD
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCService DesignerACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- TPProject DirectorQLD