Google's recent restoration of Google.cn may have helped the company secure a renewal of its Internet Content Provider (ICP) license in China, but the search site provides precious few search services to users.
Adobe Systems has started work to bring 3D to its Flash platform, and will preview the technology at the company's upcoming developer conference in October.
Whether gutsy, forward-thinking, or just plain scatterbrained, Blizzard's plans to force you to use your real name when posting to the company's official forums have been shelved just three days after the company announced them.
Net Market Share's recent Web browser statistics show Internet Explorer remaining the most popular, with 60 percent of the market share, which includes versions 6, 7, and 8. Firefox 3.6 comes in second at 24 percent, and Google's Chrome 5.0 is holdin...
Hand Arendall IT director Melvin Evans Ask a Premier 100 IT Leader
It's been a week since <a href="http://www.infoworld.com/d/mobilize/microsoft-kills-the-kin-910">Microsoft took its two fledgling Kin smartphones for a ride</a> and left them sleepin' wid da fishes. The fallout is still coming.
Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services has received permission from the country's Company Law Board (CLB) to delay to Sept. 30 the filing of its 2008 and 2009 financial results.
Australian Privacy Commissioner Karen Curtis today said her investigation into Google's inadvertent collection of Wi-Fi payload data through its Street View vehicles showed any collection of personal data by the search giant "would have" breached the...
IT solutions vendor Hewlett Packard's acquisition of networking equipment vendor 3Com late last year completes its lineup of networking solutions for the data center, further heating up the battle with industry leader Cisco on the networking front.
Nokia, with the Mobile Runtime for Java Applications (JRT), is enabling development of Java applications for Symbian 3 devices, Nokia officials said Thursday.
Following a final ruling from a judge in the U.S. District Court for the District of Utah in June, SCO Group on Wednesday filed an appeal in its long-running legal battle with Novell.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy this morning announced a number of wide-ranging modifications to the Government's controversial mandatory internet filtering policy, including a delay of at least a year to the project while the state and Federa...
The Federal Government doesn't trust large internet companies -- which he said were solely interested in profit -- to regulate their own sector, Communications Minister Stephen Conroy said yesterday in response to questions about the Government's man...
Rockstar Games today announced a cavalcade of new DLC for the Western adventure game Red Dead Redemption. Along with the typical assortment of new maps and character models is the intriguingly named Undead Nightmare Pack.
Panda Security researchers solved the mystery of the 32-character code in the inner gold ring of U.S. Cyber Command's logo.
Work / Life balance, Windows 10 allows you to get the best of both worlds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- Tannenberg expands Verdun's World War I horrors to the Eastern front
- Logitech's excellent C920 webcam is just $50 today
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
- Sennheiser GSP 350 review: A gaming headset that sounds a lot better than it looks
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect - CCIEVIC
- CCJava Developer - IntergrationQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Regulatory Reforms, FinanceNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEQLD
- CCIT Systems Administrator-Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSupport Engineer Level 3QLD
- CCScada Project ManagerWA
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCCCNP Network EngineerVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Dev Ops and Java DeveloperVIC