At a launch today in Sydney, Google Australia's engineering director Alan Noble announced Student Voice, a Web site targeting young people interested in the 2010 Federal election.
Memory maker SanDisk has ousted its latest USB flash drive, claiming it's the smallest that the company has ever released.
At an event at Google's Australian headquarters in Sydney, the search giant announced the launch of a Web site allowing Australians to track the search popularity of political parties, leaders and election policies.
Apple this morning released Australian pricing on its refreshed iMac and Mac Pro lines, as well as a new multi-touch trackpad peripheral. However, it has not yet released Australian pricing for its new 27" LED display, saying only that "international...
The ABC's iView catch-up television service is now available on Sony's Internet-connected BRAVIA televisions and Blu-ray players.
All the most commonly used Internet browsers are vulnerable to exploits that can force them to cough up users' personal information that can be used to hack into bank accounts or set them up for other attacks, the Black Hat 2010 conference will be to...
Sony Online Entertainment is introducing EverQuest II Extended -- a free-to-play version of the popular massively multiplayer online game that exists separately from the subscription model.
Nvidia is extending its 3D offerings from homes to businesses, announcing new 3D glasses and transmitters for use in meetings and presentations.
How researchers report vulnerabilities -- and how companies react to those reports -- may be one of the briskest topics at this week's Black Hat security conference.
Online sales of the Dell Streak wireless tablet, with a five-inch screen that many say makes it look like an Android smartphone, could begin as soon as tomorrow, according to online speculation.
Apple today refreshed its iMac line for the first time since October 2009 by adopting Intel's Core i3, i5 and i7 processors across the board and abandoning NVidia's integrated graphics chipset for ATI-branded graphics processors.
Shortages of Android-based HTC Evo and HTC Droid Incredible smartphones were expected to spur sales of the Motorola Droid X, which first went on sale July 15.
Say all you want about whether Windows Phone 7 (WP7) will succeed, but AT&T continues to back the platform wholeheartedly after endorsing it -- and Microsoft 's mobile efforts -- repeatedly over the last year.
The 5-inch Dell Streak tablet won't go on sale by the end of July, a spokesman said late Tuesday. That announcement came after Dell earlier in the day mistakenly posted an online message on its Web site that customers could return to the site Wednesd...
Apple's multi-touch assault on the desktop continues with the US$69 (AUD$99) Magic Trackpad, a jumbo touch panel that allows desktop Mac users to do away with their mouses and act like they're using MacBook Pros. But just because people can say goodb...
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Engineer - NPIOther
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW