Microsoft is progressing to the next phase of Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) development today with the launch of Platform Preview 3 (PP3) of the next generation Web browser. Developers can download the latest preview to get a sneak peek at what's in stor...
Hewlett-Packard's Enterprise Services business is counting on automation of its services and an expansion of its strategy to move work to low-cost offshore locations like India, to help cut costs and get more efficient, an executive of the company sa...
Twenty percent of applications on Android Market let third parties access private or sensitive information, according to a report from security vendor SMobile Systems.
Flickr has given a makeover to the layout of its site's photo display page, making the default picture size larger, revamping the navigation scheme and consolidating capabilities and information under fewer menus and sections.
Conrado Bryson Bush wants to resize the partitions on his hard drive.
Advanced Micro Devices on Wednesday announced a new family of microprocessors for cloud computing servers, including one chip priced at US$99.
Enterprise reinvention and enterprise risk management have been a challenge to implement in many large organizations. The key to unlocking the potential of both is to understand and overcome why the traditional implementation approach consistently st...
Amazon has suddenly chopped a hefty $70 off the price of its Kindle eBook reader and Apple's iPad is getting the credit.
The second Samsung Android smartphone to reach Australia, the Galaxy S, will launch through Optus on 1 July.
Security managers can keep blocking Facebook, refusing to support mobile devices and vetoing cloud-based services, but they aren't going away.
LinkedIn announced today a bundle of updates to its Groups pages-the section of the social networking site dedicated to communities of professionals based on common interests, experiences, affiliations and goals. This update, rolling to users out thr...
IBM unveiled on Tuesday a new package of pre-integrated software applications, called the Financial Markets Industry Framework, configured for the financial services market.
South Africa, Africa's second largest telecommunications market, has become the latest country on the continent to deal with corruption charges regarding technology contracts, moving to cancel deals valued at more than US$552 million.
Hewlett-Packard on Tuesday announced new blade and rack servers designed to deliver more performance while combining hardware and software capabilities to improve server reliability and lower energy costs.
A fast and multi-functional printer with all the high end features. The HP OfficeJet is a fine addition to your workspace
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Learning & Teaching environmentVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Solutions and ApplicationsQLD
- FTProgramme ManagerACT
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - MurwillumbahNSW
- FTUX / UI Designer MobileNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- TPSQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer - SymfonyQLD
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- CCSystems Analyst- Port MacquarieQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTChange AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Intelligence Test ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD