Apple on Wednesday prepared customers for next weeks' release of the iPhone 4 and iOS 4 by updating iTunes to make it compatible with the new mobile operating system.
Actions reveal more than words, we know, and companies are watching carefully, using <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/523013/Using_Predictive_Analytics_to_Tap_More_Profitable_Customers">business intelligence and analytics</a> tools to figure out w...
Unlike other markets where venture capital firms may actively chase investments in sectors perceived to be "hot," Australian firms tend to steer clear of fads in technology or other industries, say longtime observers.
DevFest AU, an Australia event for developers hosted by Google, will kick off in Sydney in June.
Telstra has revamped its home fixed line and broadband bundles. Three new bundles have been introduced, each of which will continue to provide unlimited local calls, along with either capped or unlimited STD calls.
An overwhelming majority of IT leaders handle their business intelligence (BI) in-house now, but a recent CIO survey suggests that will change in the next three years.
After the system's reveal at the Nintendo press conference, Nintendo has unveiled a larger list of titles in development for the 3DS, including additional franchises like Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Star Fox, and Paper Mario.
EA has held their big E3 press conference at the Orpheum Theatre in downtown Los Angeles, demonstrating upcoming games they have scheduled to come out in 2010 and 2011.
Needing to start with a bang after watching rivals Microsoft and Nintendo make huge waves with their conferences, Sony got their E3 presentation off to a terrific start by showcasing the third installment in their award winning Killzone series. The d...
The vuvuzela: some love it, many loathe it. The buzzing "instrument" has been a source of controversy at the FIFA World Cup in South Africa -- so much so that there are even tutorials for ridding your football recordings of the sound (and some broadc...
It sounds like Nintendo's new 3DS handheld will offer optional software installs, a feature available for some time on Sony's PSP, but unavailable to DS owners.
OCZ Technology Group, Inc. today released a series of 1.8-in. solid state drives (SSD) to offer a storage upgrade for products such as netbooks, ultra-thin notebooks and tablets.
Qualcomm faces another antitrust complaint in Europe, this time filed by Icera, a U.K. fabless semiconductor company.
According to press reports, AOL has finally got rid of its Bebo albatross.
Sencha on Thursday is rolling out a mobile application development framework that leverages HTML5 technologies.
Get into your productive zone with the right business tool
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTChange & Communications AnalystQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperNSW
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Change ManagerNSW
- CCSeeking a Perl Developer for a 5-10 Day Project!NSW
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTManager, DevOpsQLD
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Process ModellerNSW
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCTransport EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Data EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistNSW
- FTSupport Engineer Level 3QLD
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- TPSenior Sitecore Developer (.NET)QLD
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW