Nokia still sells more phones than Samsung, LG and Research in Motion (RIM) put together, but its inability to produce high-margin, high-end smartphones that can compete head-to-head with Apple's iPhone and Android-based smartphones is causing it maj...
IBM is to further bulk out its profitable software division with the acquisition of privately-held patching company, BigFix.
Google's Blogger blog publishing and hosting service now has its own analytics feature that monitors a blog's usage, logs stats and displays reports and graphs.
Adobe, with the planned "Hero" version of its open source Flex framework for building Web applications, will feature mobile application-building capabilities, the company said this week.
Microsoft is enabling its free SQL CE (SQL Server Compact Edition) database to work within ASP.Net Web applications, thus providing a lightweight database option for ASP.Net Web development, a Microsoft official said this week.
Motorola this week gave more details of its planned reorganization, saying it will spin off its mobile devices and home products business into a new entity called Motorola Mobility.
Demand for NAND flash could outstrip supply in the third quarter of this year as consumer electronics companies prepare products for the holiday season, leading to price increases and shortages, research firm iSuppli said on Friday.
AT&T and lawyers representing class-action plaintiffs have reached a proposed settlement of lawsuits over billing by AT&T Wireless before 2004.
In response to mounting reports that the iPhone 4 offers sub-par call reception, Apple today admitted that an algorithm used in its new smartphone is flawed and promised to update its iOS 4 in the next few weeks.
Malicious hackers attacked Google's YouTube on Sunday, exploiting a cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability on the ultra-popular video sharing site, hitting primarily sections where users post comments.
Recruiters, professional résumé writers and other career experts give out tons of advice on how best to write a résumé that will stand out from the competition. Their intentions are noble - they want to help people land jobs - but the problem with th...
As expected, <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9174229/NASA_Space_shuttles_may_stay_on_until_2011">NASA has pushed back</a> the dates of its last two space shuttle flights, which will delay the fleet's retirement date until early next y...
Monty Widenius, a leading open-source software proponent, lodged an appeal on Friday against the European Union's antitrust authorities over their decision to green-light Oracle's acquisition of Sun Microsystems at the beginning of this year.
Apple has dropped the usual restocking fee for iPhone customers who want to return their smartphones, the company confirmed on Friday.
A former IT staffer with the Bank of New York Mellon pleaded guilty Thursday to stealing sensitive information belonging to 2,000 bank employees and then using that data to steal more than US$1 million from charities.
The Brydge 12.3 transforms the Microsoft Surface into the ultimate laptop and is the only keyboard for the Microsoft Surface Pro that removes the dependency of a kickstand.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: A leaner, meaner, safer stealth-em-up
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
- Microsoft releases a Forza Motorsport 7 demo for Windows 10
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Data Analytics & banking backgroundOther
- CCEvent ManagementNSW
- TPProject Manager & Business Analyst - eDRMS - 18+ month ContractQLD
- CCDatabase AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceQLD
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- TPDatabase & GIS ManagerVIC
- FTIBM COGNOS ICM DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- CCFull-Stack AWS Python DeveloperWA
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTRelease Coordinator - Fixed TermOther
- FTWebMethods DeveloperOther
- CCDynamics CRM Business AnalystNSW
- TPJunior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Transformation ConsultantOther
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- FTProject SchedulerQLD
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW