Cambridge scientists have come up with a simple way to generate the entangled photons needed by quantum computers using a cheap light emitting diode (LED) powered by electrical voltage.
DoubleTwist introduced a free media player application for Google Android phones, which rivals the default media player on the platform. DoubleTwist's app not only plays music and videos in a clean interface, but also has a desktop counterpart for iT...
Google's secret Wi-Fi snooping was powered by new sniffing technology that the company wants to patent, court documents filed Wednesday alleged.
The folks at Facebook just might be wishing today that CEO Mark Zuckerberg just hadn't ... well, said anything about privacy yesterday at the Wall Street Journal 's All Things Digital conference.
The Kentucky Department of Education is replacing its e-mail servers with a free cloud-based offering from Microsoft, one that will supply 700,000 students, faculty and staff with e-mail and other information-sharing tools.
Adobe Systems' newly released magazine digital viewer for iPad is the first component of an Adobe digital publishing platform that should help content producers more easily port their printed content onto various portable electronic devices, said Dav...
Laptops packed with Bluetooth 3.0 and WirelessHD are being shown at the Computex trade show in Taiwan and will be on the market this year, offering faster wireless data transfer speeds between PCs and TVs or mobile phones, for instance.
Budget Australian airline Jetstar has announced it will be undertaking a trial of the iPad as an in-flight entertainment device for domestic flights.
Technology that promises highly secure, confidential and self-destructing messages over the Internet isn't only available to top secret intelligence agents.
Search Engine Land, the news and information site that broke the story about how Lauren Rosenberg was struck by a vehicle and is now suing Google, has an update to the story: it was dark outside, and Google maps instructed her to walk across the stre...
Samsung has demonstrated a world first at a display conference in the US - a computer monitor that's powered solely via USB.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has reached a settlement with Florida spyware vendor CyberSpy Software, two years after suing the company for selling "100 percent undetectable" keylogging software.
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday introduced a variety of products for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), a segment that worldwide spends an estimated US$234 billion per year on IT products, the company said.
The upcoming two-film finale to the Harry Potter saga will have two video game adaptations, and to represent the change in tone for the movies, the video game versions of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will feature more action and a darker tone...
Nintendo may be the reigning video game hardware sales champ, but you may be surprised to learn it's also the record-holder for longest rock steady pricing.
4 lucky winners will be selected from a pool of all eligible entries and take home one of the following prizes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTJunior DeveloperOther
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTProject OfficerSA
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTWeb Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise and Solution ArchitectQLD
- TPTest AnalystSA
- TPPMO ManagerQLD
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity TesterNSW
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Web ApplicationsOther
- FTIT TrainerOther