Government ministers have been banned from using Apple's iPhone.
Apple on Tuesday patched 28 vulnerabilities in is Snow Leopard operating system, including two in Adobe's Flash Player.
The string of outages, malfunctions and bugs that have hobbled Twitter for the past week and a half prompted the company to issue another apology and explanation for its technical woes on Tuesday afternoon.
Nintendo fanboys are celebrating the Japanese gaming juggernaut's announcement of the new Legend of Zelda game at E3 2010. The audience chanted for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, which was demoed by the legendary video game designer and Zelda cr...
HP is kicking off its Software Universe 2010 show by unveiling a raft of new and upgraded products designed to simplify management of virtualized environments and cloud-based services.
Hewlett-Packard Co. and the Cloud Security Alliance list seven deadly sins you ought to be aware of before putting applications in the cloud. Have you or your provider committed these sins?
Hackers are now exploiting the zero-day Windows vulnerability that a Google engineer took public last week, Microsoft confirmed today.
The few blocks of Internet addresses yet to be allocated under the old IPv4 protocol seem to be home to some "hotspots" of unwanted traffic that anyone who gets the addresses would have to pay for, a researcher said at the North American Network Oper...
Hewlett-Packard Co.'s $13.9 billion acquisition of Electronic Data Systems in late-August 2008 was one of the last big tech mergers to close before the latest recession fully arrived.
Apple on Tuesday introduced an even smaller version of the Mac mini, with an HDMI port, an SD card reader, and more graphics and processing power. The new Mac mini is only 1.4-inches tall and rocks a unibody aluminium enclosure, making it a potential...
Israeli start-up Anobit Technologies Ltd. emerged from quiet mode today and announced its first product, a multilevel cell (MLC) solid-state drive that it says is as reliable as today's higher-end and higher-cost single-level cell (SLC) enterprise-cl...
Samsung Semiconductor Monday introduced a handful of new hard disks and optical drives, including a 3.5-inch desktop PC drive which it bills as the world's fastest Blu-ray drive on the market.
While oil continues to gush into the Gulf of Mexico and BP Plc. faces PR nightmare, the last thing the company needed to do was make matters worse.
As Nico Hulkenberg, the 22-year-old up-and-coming Formula 1 driving star, approaches the final chicane of the Circuit Gilles Villenueve during the Canadian Grand Prix he will already know from telemetry data hosted in the cloud to slow down 10 metres...
A browser extension for Firefox has been combined with a set of privacy applications that give users more control over how their personal information is shared online.
Constantly on the move and need a mobile printer that can fit into your busy lifestyle? This Brother printer will make a fine addition to your everyday work life.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTNetwork & Security Gateway EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst -Other
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT
- FTPre Sales Architect - Cyber SecurityACT
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTiOS DeveloperSA
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other