Advanced Micro Devices this week unveiled an energy-efficient, dual-core Athlon desktop processor.
While wireless Internet access has become a virtual commodity in homes and offices, exhibitors at this week's CeBIT show in Germany, are displaying wares focused on extending and optimizing the technology.
Microsoft has told consumers that delays in updating more than 30 bonus language packs will postpone the delivery of Service Pack 1 (SP1) to some Windows Vista users.
Avaya is demonstrating the iPhone version of its one-X Mobile client at CeBIT, but company officials have not yet decided whether to use the upcoming SDK from Apple to enhance the application.
Prediction markets are known to forecast the outcome of elections more accurately than polls. Now Google is using an internal prediction market to improve business decisions and learn how employees exchange information.
A phone from Sony-Ericsson, a notebook from Sony and PCs from Dell and Hewlett Packard came top of their categories in a study of green electronics devices conducted by Greenpeace. There's little cause for celebration, though, as they only scored aro...
Apple hinted that the iPhone might become more useful to business workers during a discussion hosted by Morgan Stanley on Wednesday.
Start-up NovaShield says that in May it will release its first security product for the PC, behavior-based detection software designed to catch, quarantine and eradicate malware not ordinarily detected by signature-based antivirus products.
Microsoft Wednesday added SQL Server Data Services to its freshly introduced lineup of online infrastructure services for corporate users and said it is registering users now for the beta.
Microsoft Wednesday unveiled Internet Explorer 8 (IE8), and posted links to what the company called "Beta 1 for developers." Anyone, however, can download and install the preview.
NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, captured some incredible photos showing not just one or two but four avalanches occurring on the surface of the red planet.
Looking for a new graphics card? Well, Albatron has let the cat out of the bag regarding what its cards based on NVIDIA's new 9800 GX2 graphics processing unit (GPU) will look like. This card looks every bit as mean as some of the games it's been des...
Australian Internet users feel broadband value has not improved over the past twelve months, according to Whirlpool's 2007 Australian Broadband Survey, released this week.
Microsoft worked really hard at its seventh annual TechFest event to show attendees that its researchers are working on more than the just the next Windows operating system or Internet Explorer browser.
Sheryl Sandberg, Google's vice president of global online sales and operations, will jump to Facebook later this month to become the social-networking company's chief operating officer and help the company to grow globally.
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTRelocate to Perth for Technology OpportunitiesQLD
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTUser Experience Researcher - UX, UI, UCDOther
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- FTProject Officer - Records Management , contract administrationOther
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analysts, Banking, LendingOther
- FTLean Six Sigma - BPE Design LeadOther
- FTProject Manager - ERPQLD
- FTTelecom RiggerOther
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTFront End Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTApplication Service AdministratorNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther