Microsoft worked really hard at its seventh annual TechFest event to show attendees that its researchers are working on more than the just the next Windows operating system or Internet Explorer browser.
Sheryl Sandberg, Google's vice president of global online sales and operations, will jump to Facebook later this month to become the social-networking company's chief operating officer and help the company to grow globally.
To meet the growing storage needs of laptop users, Samsung Electronics on Tuesday introduced a 500G-byte hard drive that could provide a notebook PC with as much as 1T byte of storage.
Wireless N Access Point and Quadband Wireless N Router, which both transmit at 5GHz, are the latest additions to D-Link's family of 802.11n products, announced at the CeBIT trade show.
Advanced Micro Devices announced a new graphics chip set at the CeBIT conference in Germany.
Advanced Micro Devices revealed the first two processors to come out of its new 45 nanometer manufacturing process at the CeBIT conference in Germany.
A future where "technology and human become one" is fast arriving, according to Nils Muller, CEO of TrendOne, a German microtrend analysis firm.
At the Cebit trade show, DS2 and Devolo are showing faster power line networks, supporting speeds of up to 400M bps (bits per second) -- twice the maximum capacity that the technology provides today.
Yahoo will add OnePlace to its suite of services for mobile phones in the second quarter, offering a single repository for photos, Web links, news feeds, travel plans and 40 or so other kinds of content.
The anticipated new version of Asus' low-cost Eee PC with a larger screen has made its debut at the Cebit trade show.
Vodafone Germany will offer IP telephony allowing customers overseas with an Internet connection to call home at the same rate as if they were still in Germany.
A rootkit uncovered in the wild in December is proving to be a real headache to detect, according to Finnish security company F-Secure.
Advanced Micro Devices took a step closer to the introduction of its upcoming Cartwheel and Puma chip packages with the introduction of its 780 series chipset at the Cebit exhibition in Hanover, Germany.
Microsoft said this week that it will deliver a version of its Silverlight media player for Nokia's market-leading S60 platform for smartphones by the end of this year.
In an about-face it credited to a renewed company-wide emphasis on interoperability, Microsoft said it will make its upcoming Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) browser default to a new, standards-compliant method of displaying Web pages, rather than the exis...
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTSiebel Design AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst - MediaOther
- CCSenior Master Data AnalystNSW
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- TPData Migration ManagerNSW
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW