The University of Newcastle has partnered with Telstra's Internet Service Provider (ISP) Bigpond to offer unmetered access to its Web site.
Melbourne based telco provider Blitz Telecom Australia Pty Ltd will seek public listing via reverse merger on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) following its acceptance of a $16.5 million takeover offer from Voltage IP Ltd.
Shadow communications minister Bruce Billson today called on the government to provide more detail on its $8 billion Fibre-to-the-Node (FttN) network.
Finder technology developed by a location-based services developer in Melbourne, Tenzeng, is being rolled out in seven countries across the globe.
Blu-ray Disc may have beaten out HD DVD as the high-definition optical disc format to replace DVDs, but it now faces a new test against Internet downloads, market researchers Gartner and iSuppli said.
Take-Two Interactive Software, publishers of the popular Grand Theft Auto series of games, has received and rejected a US$2 billion acquisition bid from Electronic Arts but left the door open to a possible acquisition later.
Hackers are actively exploiting an Internet Explorer plug-in that's widely used by Facebook and MySpace members with a multi-attack kit, a security company has warned.
Memories of your first computer can be priceless.
Microsoft made a mountainous down payment on its high-profile pledge Thursday to improve interoperability and warm up its relationship with the open-source community, releasing some 30,000 pages of documentation for Windows client and server protocol...
The Cult of the Dead Cow hacker group has released an open-source tool designed to enable IT workers to quickly scan their Web sites for security vulnerabilities and at-risk sensitive data, using a collection of specially crafted Google search terms.
Although Microsoft has yet to fix an update that sent some Windows Vista machines into endless reboots, on Friday it spelled out several workarounds users can apply to regain control of those PCs.
Microsoft accidentally added the final 64-bit version of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) to Windows Update Thursday, even though it's repeatedly said that most users won't be offered the upgrade for weeks.
Microsoft launched the first non-test version of its Windows Live SkyDrive, which provides up to 5GB of free storage capacity, Microsoft officials confirmed in a blog post this week.
Shedding new light on the company's Silverlight 2 browser plug-in technology, a Microsoft official wrote a blog post Friday morning that emphasized RIA (rich Internet application) development capabilities planned for an upcoming beta release.
Several prominent anti-virus programs must be updated before they will work with the soon-to-be-released Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1), Microsoft has said.
A workhorse that will run the extra mile to increase efficiency in the workspace
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Power surge at British Airways data center causes flight chaos
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
PCW Evaluation Team
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTUAT CoordinatorQLD
- CCMid-level Business Process Analyst (Automation) - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTDatabase Engineer (Oracle)ACT
- CCChange ManagerWA
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- CCPega DeveloperACT
- TPProject Manager - SOE / Office 365VIC
- FTIteration ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Unix/Linux EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTProject Manager HFC Capacity ManagementVIC
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- CCPenetration Test Analyst or Ethical HackerACT
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW