It wasn't about the IT, it was about the economy for Jose Manuel Barroso, Nicolas Sarkozy and Angela Merkel, speaking at the opening ceremony of the Cebit trade show in Germany.
Search isn't just about text anymore. At the Cebit trade show in Germany, Vodafone is demonstrating Otello, a search engine that uses images as input.
Gartner has lowered its 2008 global semiconductor forecast, citing falling memory chip prices and a weakening global economy.
Software AG will be among the world's 10 largest software companies within the next five years, executives said Monday at the massive Cebit show in Germany.
Acer, the world's third largest PC vendor, has signed an agreement to buy handheld device maker E-Ten Information Systems of Taiwan.
Microsoft will release a set of best practices for administrators running data centers, focusing on energy-saving strategies the company is implementing in its own operations, CEO Steve Ballmer said Monday.
Microsoft's efforts to better detail how its products work should keep it out of further legal trouble, despite a record fine levied by the European Commission last week, CEO Steve Ballmer said Monday.
TomTom International has upgraded its route-finding software for its latest GPS (Global Positioning System) devices because the previous generation picked the fastest route only about half the time. The software also offers drivers more guidance on w...
Microsoft announced the trial availability of Web-hosted versions of its popular Exchange and SharePoint collaboration software. The move appears to be a strong declaration of Microsoft's intent to blunt Google's rise in the Software-as-a-Service (Sa...
Microsoft still has its eye on Yahoo, but CEO Steve Ballmer would not say Monday whether the company plans to pursue a proxy fight to remove Yahoo's board.
Samsung Electronics hopes it can extend its leading position in the computer monitor market into the printer and laptop PC sectors this year, a senior executive said Monday at the Cebit trade show in Germany.
Complexity has made unified communications difficult to implement, but Siemens hopes to change that with OpenScape Unified Communications Server.
Deutsche Telekom hasn't yet decided on a technology for its next generation mobile network, even though at Cebit it is demonstrating the LTE (Long Term Evolution) technology for speeding up 3G (third-generation) cellular networks.
A startup company will release the first commercially supported distribution of Drupal, an increasingly popular open-source Web site builder/content management system, in the second half of this year.
As planned, the Cobra language was made available via open source late last week, the developer of the language said this week.
Find out what are the top 5 features you should look out for when purchasing a gaming laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSoftware Developer (.Net)QLD
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst – Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Testing/Technical WritingOther
- FTTechnical Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Transformation LeadOther
- FTTECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADOther
- CCSIAM Governance ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSCRUM Master, CXOther
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideVIC
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD