A Dutch Web site performance monitor today released a report claiming that only one Australian emergency service Web site performed in line with industry standards for errors, availability and performance.
Intel on Wednesday confirmed that it would ship the six-core Xeon processor in the second half of this year, putting to rest rumors about the processor's actual ship date.
Moving forward with next-generation software in two critical realms, Microsoft released Wednesday initial public beta versions of its Silverlight 2 multimedia presentation technology and the Internet Explorer 8 browser.
The trend toward users buying notebook computers instead of desktop PCs is helping boost market share for companies that have a strong retail presence, such as Hewlett-Packard and Acer, according to analysts.
The company expects to deliver a 256GB SSD by 2009--quadrupling its current drive capacity.
Hitachi Data Systems has announced tools to search unstructured data stored across a range of enterprise applications, including Microsoft SharePoint.
The cat and mouse relationship between Microsoft and the open source Samba continues as the team prepares another update to add support for Windows Server 2008 and Vista SP1.
A German company wants to bring customer loyalty cards to the Internet while also making it easier for people to log in into multiple Web sites.
A pair of Novell executives Wednesday touted the company's recent financial performance, but questions during the press conference at Cebit in Hanover, Germany, focused more on Microsoft's recent, high-profile pledge to improve interoperability and s...
Dungeons & Dragons fans this week are mourning the death of Gary Gygax, 69, co-creator of what went from being a popular face-to-face game to being a much played online game as well.
Microsoft chief software architect, Ray Ozzie, on Wednesday attempted to clarify Microsoft's Web-based advertising and services strategy and lay a case for why buying Yahoo is integral to that plan.
Microsoft is expected to discuss several technologies pertaining to its Live Platform at the Mix08 conference in the US this week, including APIs for messaging and sharing contacts.
Advanced Micro Devices this week unveiled an energy-efficient, dual-core Athlon desktop processor.
While wireless Internet access has become a virtual commodity in homes and offices, exhibitors at this week's CeBIT show in Germany, are displaying wares focused on extending and optimizing the technology.
Microsoft has told consumers that delays in updating more than 30 bonus language packs will postpone the delivery of Service Pack 1 (SP1) to some Windows Vista users.
A label printer that is fast, reliable and does not disappoint! Read this event manager's review to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTMobile Application/ .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorWA
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst- Data Analytics backgroundOther
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsOther
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersNSW
- CCChange SpecialistQLD
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT