People Telecom has signed a new $200 million supply agreement with Telstra Wholesale to support continuing growth in national fixed wire and broadband services.
Samsung Electronics will present the latest model in its popular Ultra edition range of mobile phones at the Mobile World Congress exhibition in Barcelona this week.
Security researchers have tested the first prototypes of a secure authentication system that could one day replace PIN entry at cash points.
Confirming weekend rumors, Yahoo rejected on Monday Microsoft's US$44.6 billion cash-and-stock offer, saying the unsolicited proposal substantially undervalues the company.
Check Point is combining two of its separate desktop clients and adding antivirus software into a single security client that can help simplify the distribution and management of endpoints.
Microsoft has bought Caligari, a developer of 3D modeling software, in a move that could help enrich the graphics experience in Microsoft's Virtual Earth mapping system.
Two civil liberties groups last week filed a lawsuit in a federal court in California in response to complaints from travelers of excessive screenings at border-entry points, including inspections of the data on laptops, cell phones and other electro...
Nokia last week invited some phone users to start playing with its delayed new N-Gage gaming service and rebranded its video- and photo-sharing service.
Yahoo's launch of its Yahoo Live site had a rocky start last week as an initial onslaught of traffic caused the experimental site, which allows users with Web cameras to stream live video of themselves, to be unavailable at times.
Microsoft should keep Windows XP available until at least 2009, not end the majority of sales on June 30 as currently planned, said analysts at Gartner and The Burton Group.
Sony Ericsson will begin selling its first phone using Windows Mobile software this year, Microsoft was due to announce on Sunday, just ahead of the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
A revolt among IT professionals and developers is brewing over Microsoft's decision to hold the release-to-manufacturing (RTM) version of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1), with some admitting that they've downloaded pirated copies to begin testing ...
Following the announcement that Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) had been shipped to manufacturing, Microsoft late last week confirmed that it seeded another build of Windows XP SP3 to a closed-set group of testers.
Dell has scaled back the range of consumer PCs with processors from Advanced Micro Devices that it sells on its Web site, focussing almost exclusively on systems with Intel processors.
Mozilla late last week patched Firefox to quash 11 bugs, including one from three weeks ago that posed a threat to users who had installed any of the more than 600 add-ons for the open-source browser.
Top tips to finding the right security solution for your needs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTFinance Manager / Finance Lead - CPA qualifiedOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTPL/ SQL developerOther
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTTelecom RiggerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTPayroll Project ManagerOther
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCBMC Remedy Business AnalystVIC
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW
- TPProject OfficerQLD