Hitachi Data Systems has announced tools to search unstructured data stored across a range of enterprise applications, including Microsoft SharePoint.
The cat and mouse relationship between Microsoft and the open source Samba continues as the team prepares another update to add support for Windows Server 2008 and Vista SP1.
A German company wants to bring customer loyalty cards to the Internet while also making it easier for people to log in into multiple Web sites.
A pair of Novell executives Wednesday touted the company's recent financial performance, but questions during the press conference at Cebit in Hanover, Germany, focused more on Microsoft's recent, high-profile pledge to improve interoperability and s...
Dungeons & Dragons fans this week are mourning the death of Gary Gygax, 69, co-creator of what went from being a popular face-to-face game to being a much played online game as well.
Microsoft chief software architect, Ray Ozzie, on Wednesday attempted to clarify Microsoft's Web-based advertising and services strategy and lay a case for why buying Yahoo is integral to that plan.
Microsoft is expected to discuss several technologies pertaining to its Live Platform at the Mix08 conference in the US this week, including APIs for messaging and sharing contacts.
Advanced Micro Devices this week unveiled an energy-efficient, dual-core Athlon desktop processor.
While wireless Internet access has become a virtual commodity in homes and offices, exhibitors at this week's CeBIT show in Germany, are displaying wares focused on extending and optimizing the technology.
Microsoft has told consumers that delays in updating more than 30 bonus language packs will postpone the delivery of Service Pack 1 (SP1) to some Windows Vista users.
Avaya is demonstrating the iPhone version of its one-X Mobile client at CeBIT, but company officials have not yet decided whether to use the upcoming SDK from Apple to enhance the application.
Prediction markets are known to forecast the outcome of elections more accurately than polls. Now Google is using an internal prediction market to improve business decisions and learn how employees exchange information.
A phone from Sony-Ericsson, a notebook from Sony and PCs from Dell and Hewlett Packard came top of their categories in a study of green electronics devices conducted by Greenpeace. There's little cause for celebration, though, as they only scored aro...
Apple hinted that the iPhone might become more useful to business workers during a discussion hosted by Morgan Stanley on Wednesday.
Start-up NovaShield says that in May it will release its first security product for the PC, behavior-based detection software designed to catch, quarantine and eradicate malware not ordinarily detected by signature-based antivirus products.
Here are 5 areas where OLEDs completely outperforms what LCD displays can achieve
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- CCIT Service Operations Lead ? Financial Services - TelcoVIC
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- CCCloud Engineer - based in BrisbaneQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC