To meet the growing storage needs of laptop users, Samsung Electronics on Tuesday introduced a 500G-byte hard drive that could provide a notebook PC with as much as 1T byte of storage.
Wireless N Access Point and Quadband Wireless N Router, which both transmit at 5GHz, are the latest additions to D-Link's family of 802.11n products, announced at the CeBIT trade show.
Advanced Micro Devices announced a new graphics chip set at the CeBIT conference in Germany.
Advanced Micro Devices revealed the first two processors to come out of its new 45 nanometer manufacturing process at the CeBIT conference in Germany.
A future where "technology and human become one" is fast arriving, according to Nils Muller, CEO of TrendOne, a German microtrend analysis firm.
At the Cebit trade show, DS2 and Devolo are showing faster power line networks, supporting speeds of up to 400M bps (bits per second) -- twice the maximum capacity that the technology provides today.
Yahoo will add OnePlace to its suite of services for mobile phones in the second quarter, offering a single repository for photos, Web links, news feeds, travel plans and 40 or so other kinds of content.
The anticipated new version of Asus' low-cost Eee PC with a larger screen has made its debut at the Cebit trade show.
Vodafone Germany will offer IP telephony allowing customers overseas with an Internet connection to call home at the same rate as if they were still in Germany.
A rootkit uncovered in the wild in December is proving to be a real headache to detect, according to Finnish security company F-Secure.
Advanced Micro Devices took a step closer to the introduction of its upcoming Cartwheel and Puma chip packages with the introduction of its 780 series chipset at the Cebit exhibition in Hanover, Germany.
Microsoft said this week that it will deliver a version of its Silverlight media player for Nokia's market-leading S60 platform for smartphones by the end of this year.
In an about-face it credited to a renewed company-wide emphasis on interoperability, Microsoft said it will make its upcoming Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) browser default to a new, standards-compliant method of displaying Web pages, rather than the exis...
During an annual conference to display internal research, Microsoft demonstrated a project designed to help people collaborate on search.
Google's quest to keep browser-based applications running while offline is expanding to where it may be needed most: mobile devices.
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCiMIS SpecialistACT
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC