Research in Motion Wednesday announced it will support IBM Lotus Connections on its BlackBerry smart phones, giving users access to the new social software for business.
A professor working on a book about digital fiction and video games has launched what some are calling the first blog-based peer-review process for an academic book.
Nanotechnology researchers have built the darkest material ever made by man.
Motorola Wednesday reported sales of US$36.6 billion (AU$41.9 billion) for 2007, a drop of about 15% from its 2006 sales of US$42.8 billion. The company attributed the drop largely to problems selling mobile devices.
Cisco this week enhanced its LAN switches with expanded support for wireless, 10G Ethernet and Power over Ethernet.
More laptop computers preloaded with Ubuntu Linux are coming from Dell Inc. in response to demand from potential customers around the world.
Mozilla's head of security Tuesday confirmed a bug in Firefox that could be used by attackers to scout out a system prior to mounting a more thorough assault.
Asian consumers aren't yet buying digital music to pack their iPods with sprawling collections of music, but they are splashing out on digital music in the form of mobile ringtones and ringback tones.
One look at PlayTomato's Video Touch music and video player might leave you thinking you've seen it before. <a href="http://www.playtomato.co.kr/bbs/view.php?id=Tomato_Freetalk&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&...
A free online version of the PC game Battlefield Heroes is to be released by Electronic Arts (EA). Supported by adverts and micro payments, the game will be available online later this year, and will not be sold in shops. However, the download will o...
A class-action suit filed against Apple alleges the company unfairly uses technological restrictions with its iPod line and iTunes Music Store to beat out competitors.
EMC is making its first play in the emerging online storage market, with the creation of a new software-as-a-service business unit and a new enterprise storage service based on EMC's September acquisition of online backup provider Mozy, the company s...
The first major upgrade to the HTML specification since 1997, HTML 5, was published in an early draft form Tuesday by the World Wide Web Consortium, featuring APIs for drawing two-dimensional graphics and control of audio and video content. The final...
Apple Tuesday announced it sold 2.3 million Macintosh machines in the three months that ended Dec. 29, 2007, marking the second straight quarter of record sales for its computer line.
Focusing on the enterprise, PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) tools vendor Zend Technologies is now shipping version 3.6 of its Zend Platform application server for PHP as well as Zend Studio for Eclipse, an IDE for PHP based on Eclipse open source techno...
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test ManagerNSW
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FTGraphics Designer / UI DesignerQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer | $90 p/hrVIC
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTTest CoordinatorACT
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- FTSenior Business Development Manager| SMSF/Accounting SoftwareNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018QLD
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTWireless Networking ConsultantNSW
- FTIntegration and Implementation SpecialistVIC
- FTUAT CoordinatorQLD
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- TPLevel 2/3 Technical Service AnalystOther