Attacks on instant messaging systems continued to grow more sophisticated and dangerous in January, according to Akonix, a vendor of messaging security systems.
VMware stock plunged this week by more than 30% after the EMC-controlled company posted disappointing earnings influenced by challenges from large vendors such as Microsoft and Citrix who are expanding into the field of Microsoft virtualization that ...
Jeff Bell, VP of global Xbox marketing, implied what many hardcore gamers believe: that Wii's lack of technology and lasting gameplay leaves something to be desired.
Three more Taiwanese chip makers plan to spend significantly less money on new factories and equipment this year as a DRAM (dynamic RAM) glut and uncertainty about the global economy weigh.
Hewlett-Packard is boosting its effort to effectively recycle used inkjet printer cartridges, Wednesday introducing a new process that manufactures new cartridges from recycled cartridges that are separated and rebuilt from scratch.
Security researchers Tuesday said they'd discredited Microsoft's claim that the year's first critical Windows vulnerability would be "difficult and unlikely" to be exploited by attackers.
Another mobile Linux platform, this time from Azingo, hit the market on Wednesday, joining an increasingly crowded market of Linux phone software.
Microsoft Wednesday began global rollout of its Dynamics CRM application, which is designed to appeal to hosting companies and give the vendor a legitimate place in an on-demand software world now dominated by alesForce.com.
Name-brand Web sites such as Expedia.com and Rhapsody.com have been serving up malicious banner advertisements this week, researchers said Wednesday.
Google is giving users the opportunity to try new ways of using its search engine, according to Andrew Hogue, Tech Lead on the project.
Mozilla bumped up the threat ranking for an unpatched Firefox bug to "high" Tuesday, but promised a fix is coming in Version 22.214.171.124, now slated for release on February 5.
Apple announced Wednesday that it has begun shipping the first MacBook Air laptops to customers, but acknowledged that a planned update to Apple TV has been delayed for up two weeks.
Nintendo on Friday said that Smash Bros. Brawl will include timed-demos of Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, and more.
Solid state disk vendor Texas Memory Systems has claimed an SPC benchmark world record using industry standard server and network hardware.
Mozilla's Firefox browser finished 2007 with nearly 30% of the European browser market, a French Web metrics company reported Tuesday.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- TPProgram Manager - 10+ month contractQLD
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- CCCloud Orchestration SpecialistNSW
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- CCPerformance TesterNSW
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantOther
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (Unified Comms)Other
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- CCSenior Media Data ExpertVIC
- FTSAP Logistics Consultant - SD/MM/LE/WMOther
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTResource /Operations AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA