When three ISPs in South Australia were looking to add voice services to their portfolio and reduce running costs, they embarked on a VoIP infrastructure project using open source software.
IBM, Google, Microsoft, Verisign and Yahoo have joined the corporate board of the OpenID Foundation, giving a boost to the group's efforts to simplify the process of signing into Web sites.
Cobra, a .Net-based programming language, is being readied for open source release as an all-in-one solution to address multiple needs in software development.
<a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2007/031307-cebit-grisoft-releases-small-business.html">Grisoft</a> Wednesday said it has changed the name of its parent company to AVG Technologies N.V. AVG is its brand of <a href="http://www.networkworld.c...
It might seem that Microsoft's decision to delay the availability of Windows Vista's first Service Pack for another six weeks due to driver problems is grounded in fear of further alienating consumers, who haven't exactly embraced the new operating s...
Spammers are using a bot to sidestep barriers that Microsoft has erected to keep scammers from creating massive numbers of accounts on its Live Mail service, a security researcher said.
Two civil liberties groups have filed a lawsuit against the US Department of Homeland Security, complaining that the agency's Customs and Border Protection (CBP) division has routinely searched many US citizens' laptops and other electronic devices a...
Facebook took a new step into the mobile realm this week, launching a platform for operators designed to make its social networking application work better on portable devices.
Netgear has unveiled its Femtocell Voice Gateway, which it will publicly demonstrate for the first time at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next week.
Microsoft warns software pirates over Vista download
A Michigan woman has been charged with using the Craigslist classified-advertisement Web site to find a killer for a romantic rival.
Guinness World Records is giving Xbox, Halo 3 and other gamers everywhere a book full of goals to shoot for with the launching this week of its first Gamer's Edition.
Intel and STMicroelectronics have developed a new type of phase-change memory chip that doubles the memory density over previous versions, giving a boost to an emerging technology that could one day replace the flash memory chips widely used in porta...
After kicking off 2008 with just two security updates in January, Microsoft plans to release one of its largest bundles of patches ever next Tuesday.
American Honda Motor is showing off a humanoid robot that can climb stairs, run 4 miles per hour and may someday help care for the elderly and disabled.
The Brydge 12.3 transforms the Microsoft Surface into the ultimate laptop and is the only keyboard for the Microsoft Surface Pro that removes the dependency of a kickstand.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft releases a Forza Motorsport 7 demo for Windows 10
- HPE reorg calls out India amid 11 most growth geographies
- GoG's giving away Abe's Odyssey right now as part of its Big Deal Sale
- Amazon's updated Fire HD 10 is a fast, powerful iPad competitor for $150
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Digital ProducerNSW
- FTIBM Tivoli Network Configuration leadVIC
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- CCProject Manager - Audio VisualNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCVMWare Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSecurity Consultant - Security SDMNSW
- FTTransformation SpecialistQLD
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Iteration Manager - Banking and InsuranceVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectNSW
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- FTUnix/AIX AdministratorOther
- TPPMO Manager - Responsible LendingNSW
- FTPrint Sales Manager - Geelong basedOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Loyalty Program)Other
- FTSenior Oracle DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTGraduate Inside Sales Consultant - SMSF SolutionsOther
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD