EBay CEO Meg Whitman is planning to step down from the company she has led for the past 10 years, The Wall Street Journal said Tuesday.
Juniper Networks is discontinuing its DX line of application acceleration boxes that load balance, offload processing from Web servers and guard against denial-of-service attacks.
Most of the attention paid to Microsoft's virtualization moves have focused on the server side, with its upcoming, virtualization-capable Windows Server 2008 and its stand-alone counterpart, Hyper-V Server.
The Mac is no longer immune to Windows-like software exploits, and its users should prepare for a rougher year, a report from security vendor Sophos has said.
For the second quarter in a row, the global PC processor market hit a record number of unit shipments in the fourth quarter of 2007, according to IDC. At the same time, the market research company predicts that a slowing economy will likely lead to d...
Automattic plans to boost the free storage capacity available to users of its WordPress blog-hosting site from 50MB to 3GB, according to a blog post by company founder Matthew Mullenweg.
Microsoft on yesterday dropped its prohibition on running the least expensive versions of Windows Vista in virtual machines, doubling the choices for Mac owners who run the rival operating system in VMware's Fusion or Parallels's Parallels.
Microsoft hopes to balance backward compatibility with Web standards in Internet Explorer (IE) 8 by enabling a new, optional "super standards" mode in the browser, a company official said yesterday.
A flaw in a DSL home gateway could lead broadband users to divulge personal information over the phone to someone they erroneously believe is calling from their bank, according to a group of self-styled ethical hackers.
Facebook's data protection policies are to be investigated by the U.K.'s Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), after a user complained that they were unable to fully delete their profile after terminating their account.
Open source professional services automation software, allocPSA, has had a new version release that improves usability and information management.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has handed down a final determination in relation to Telstra's pricing of its Line Sharing Service. This decision by the ACCC specifies a LSS monthly charge of $2.50 per service, and follows a...
Dell on Monday added a new series of blade products to its PowerEdge server line, expanding its presence in a market dominated by rivals IBM and Hewlett-Packard.
Seagate Technology today is set to unveil an updated Momentus laptop disk drive that boosts capacity from 160GB to 250GB.
Some Apple Inc. customers who bought the company's AirPort Extreme router are angry that the new Time Capsule backup appliance introduced last week leaves them on the short end of the backup stick, according to messages posted on Apple's support foru...
4 lucky winners will be selected from a pool of all eligible entries and take home one of the following prizes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Field Services ManagerOther
- CCNetezza DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- CCSystems Network Engineer - DDOSVIC
- FTx2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETLOther
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- FTResource AnalystOther
- TPSenior Java Developer - Mulesoft IntegrationQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- TPAgile Senior Business AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- FTInstructional Designer - Digital, e-Learning, GovOther
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTLevel 2 Network EngineerOther
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW