The European Commission is offering translation software developers free access to around one million sentences translated between 22 of the European Union's 23 official languages. It hopes the data will help improve the quality of a variety of langu...
With consumers finally getting wise to phishing attacks, scammers are hitting the phones.
More than 300 companies representing 2.8 million employees began migrating to Microsoft's collaboration and content management system in the last six months of 2007, Microsoft announced on Monday.
Nobody has invested more in defeating Microsoft Corp.'s Open XML document format than IBM.
Hackers can exploit newly uncovered vulnerabilities in Skype's popular chat and VoIP software to shanghai a Windows PC, security researchers said Thursday.
Hitachi Australia Pty Ltd will withdraw from the Australian consumer electronics market as part of a global refocusing of its consumer electronics sales strategy.
IBM boosted its software portfolio for small and medium-size businesses with plans announced Friday to acquire Net Integration Technologies, a software vendor in Markham, Canada.
A laptop containing personal information on about 600,000 people was stolen from an officer in the Royal Navy, the U.K.'s Ministry of Defense said on Friday.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has accused mobile phone retailer, Crazy John's, of deceptive or misleading conduct in relation to mobile phone promotions.
The innovator behind the controversial Screen Goddess IT Calendar and CEO of ThoughtWare, Sonja Bernhardt, announced this week the winners of her latest venture promoting women in IT, the 'Million $ Babes' award.
With Sun Microsystems' US$1 billion acquisition of open source database vendor MySQL announced, Sun gets ownership of a major player in the open-source software industry while MySQL gets the backing of a multibillion-dollar, established systems compa...
The philanthropic arm of Google said it is giving US$25 million (AU$28.5 million) in grants and investments to companies and organizations committed to fighting environmental, energy, poverty and health issues.
Criminals have been able to hack into computer systems via the Internet and cut power to several cities, a U.S. Central Intelligence Agency analyst said this week.
Microsoft said this week that it is now allowing developers to examine source code for .Net Framework libraries as a way to help developers build better software. But developers first will need to upgrade to the newly released Visual Studio 2008 soft...
A large-scale hack of legitimate Web sites to infect visitors' PCs is much more massive than first thought, researchers said Friday. At least 10,000 sites have been compromised, and have hijacked unpatched systems that steered to their URLs.
4 lucky winners will be selected from a pool of all eligible entries and take home one of the following prizes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther
- FTSolutions ArchitectWA
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTx2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETLOther
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst - MediaOther
- FTProject Officer - Records Management , contract administrationOther
- FTManager - Program Management Office (PMO)Other
- FTContracts Admin/ Commercial Analyst- NSW Government backgroundOther
- FTRadio Communication TechnicianOther
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTProject Engineer (Rail/Control Signals) - 168342/ 168335 AROther
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- TPProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerQLD