Adobe has released an update that fixes vulnerabilities in its widely used Reader document viewing program.
Who's afraid of IPv4 address depletion? Not IT professionals, according to a new survey due this week by BT INS, a Californian consulting firm.
NEC has thrown its hat into the femtocell ring, with an indoor base station, and has proposed a femto technology standard to the Femto Forum.
One of Denmark's largest ISPs is considering fighting a court order to shut off its subscribers' access to The Pirate Bay, the embattled file-sharing search engine.
Time Warner plans to split up the Internet access and audience businesses of its AOL segment to run them each independently, Time Warner CEO and President Jeff Bewkes revealed Wednesday.
The fourth quarter of 2007 mirrored the entire year when it came to worldwide PC shipments.
Given that many companies already have Wi-Fi networks, Wi-Fi Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) may be a cheaper alternative to some more expensive radio frequency identification (RFID) technology applications, according to one analyst.
HP ProCurve this week unveiled the successor to its 2600 line of edge switches.
There is strength in numbers, according to the leaders of three HP user groups, who this week announced they will seek approval to join forces and pool resources to better serve more than 50,000 members worldwide.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said Monday future growth for the company hinges on continued investment that matches the company's multi-billion dollar revenue and operating income, and that the company will be very active in pumping money into eight co...
Even after being on the market for less than half a year, more iPhones sold in the fourth quarter than Windows Mobile phones in the US, according to research from Canalys.
AOL said Tuesday that it has purchased Buy.at, an online affiliate marketing network, as part of its strategy to boost its online advertising business. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
One year after launching a controversial Macintosh hacking contest, the promoters of the CanSecWest security research conference are thinking about giving hackers another shot at cracking the Mac. Only this time, they're looking to broaden the field.
When it comes to security, human threats score much higher than those posed by technology. So says a new survey by consulting firm Deloitte of more than 100 technology, media and telecommunications companies worldwide.
A former Xerox customer service agent on Tuesday pleaded guilty to mail fraud for stealing and selling cartridges stolen from his former employer online.
A multi-functional collaborative tool that can help your business achieve a high level of business efficiency. Find out more in this business manager's review of the Sharp Huddle Board.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTClient Services OfficerOther
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- TPEnterprise Applications AdministratorQLD
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - 6 month contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- FTDigital Program Manager - Web & eCommerceOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT
- TPService Desk Team LeaderVIC
- FTJava Application developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTIntegration Manager - (Oracle Fusion Middle ware)ACT
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTETL & SQL Data AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Writer - Cloud HostingVIC
- FTWireless Solution Architect - 6mth ContractOther
- TPAngular 1.4 - 6 months contractQLD
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerOther