The standards body that is pushing Microsoft's Office Open XML document format for approval as an ISO standard published a 2,300-page document on Monday addressing complaints and suggestions about the format made by International Standards Organizati...
Storm, which has grown into a large remotely controlled botnet since the initial worm appeared a year ago to infect victims' machines, is getting a graphic profile on a Web site set up to track it.
The global furniture giant Ikea has closed a serious security gap that for an unknown period of time gave hackers and phishers a free rein to exploit the company's mail server.
Security researchers have released code showing how a pair of widely used technologies could be misused to take control of a victim's Web browsing experience.
IBM has issued a warning about a security flaw in Tivoli Storage Manager Express backup and recovery system that could enable unauthorized access to data stored on the system.
Google's Maps application is making headway against the number-one ranked map Web site Mapquest, according to an analyst from Hitwise, which examines Internet usage data.
Mac users can now claim their first example of "scareware," a widespread scam in the Windows world where bogus security software tries to spook consumers into anteing up, an antivirus vendor reported Tuesday.
Apple's CEO Steve Jobs took centre stage at the Macworld Conference and Expo Tuesday to introduce what he called "the world's thinnest notebook," dubbed the MacBook Air.
Scientists in Japan have succeeded in controlling a humanoid robot with signals picked up in the US from a monkey's brain and transmitted across the Internet, they said Tuesday.
Google is coming for you. In fact, Google's minions are driving Chevy Cobalts with roof-mounted 360-degree digital cameras, and they want to take your picture. Smile! You're on Googlecam.
nVidia announced the industry's first hybrid technology for PC platforms--Hybrid SLI--that addresses two critical issues: increasing graphics performance and reducing power consumption.
Rumors and hearsay, gossip and scuttlebutt are the coin of the realm for Apple fans in the days, now hours, that precede CEO Steve Jobs strutting across the stage in his trademark black turtleneck, Big Brother-sized screen at his back, to launch new ...
A massive hack of legitimate Web sites has been spreading malware to visitors' PCs, using a new tactic that has made detection "extraordinarily difficult," security experts said Monday.
China Mobile Communications, which has been talking with Apple for more than two months about serving as the US company's iPhone partner, has broken off negotiations, news reports said Monday.
Tasmania's Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) will purchase 1000 thin client application delivery software licences to support the delivery of two new state-wide hospital information systems for patient administration and pharmaceuticals ...
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD
- CCTest LeadWA
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTPayroll Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistACT
- FTLevel 2 Application Support ConsultantQLD
- CCTechnical Product OwnerQLD
- FTSenior Developer / Architect - PermanentWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- FTSenior PHP Developer/Team LeaderNSW
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTWintel Server EngineerOther