A Food and Drug Administration-led study refutes claims that the magnetic fields produced by <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/financial/apple.html">Apple</a> iPods and other such portable music devices interfere with cardiac pacemakers.
Microsoft Friday rocked the industry with its offer to buy Yahoo. Clearly, the battle lines against Google are poised to be redrawn, and other areas of the Web that Microsoft is fighting for, including services it can combine with its on-premise sof...
When the e-mail story pitch arrived to say that Barry Williams, who played Greg Brady on "The Brady Bunch" was launching an online community to connect with fans, I first thought, "These people really need to get lives." Then, I continued reading to ...
In a major boost for CodeGear's development tools, the company has been awarded a contract by the Russian Federal Agency of Education to provide 1 million seat licenses of its Delphi and C++Builder products.
Exploit code affecting an unpatched flaw in an image uploader used by both Facebook and MySpace is circulating publicly, putting users of the social networking sites at risk, according to security researchers.
Al-Qaeda support group Al-Ekhlaas has improved the encryption software it now provides to its online members, according to one security researcher who examined the software, known as "Mujahideen Secrets 2."
Breaking the speed barrier of traditional flash memory, Intel and Micron Thursday announced a new flash memory architecture that increases the data transfer rates in consumer electronics by cutting the bottlenecks affecting conventional NAND flash me...
Privacy groups are promising a fight before U.S. regulatory agencies if Microsoft's offer to buy Yahoo for $44.6 billion is accepted, and the deal could face significant hurdles in Europe as well.
Below is the text of the letter that Microsoft sent to Yahoo's Board of Directors:
Microsoft's US$44.6 billion offer to purchase Yahoo is a dramatic statement from a company that delayed acknowledging the importance of emerging Web business models for so long, it faced becoming an also-ran in the Web 2.0 economy.
As Microsoft tries to take on search company Google for more advertising revenue by offering to acquire Yahoo Inc., a big question remains: Can Microsoft and Yahoo together best Google?
Microsoft has offered to buy Yahoo for around US$44.6 billion in cash and shares, to better compete with Google in the market for online services.
Google on Wednesday launched an enhanced search service designed to streamline the mobile Web browsing experience to reap faster more targeted results, the company said.
Retail chain, JB Hi-Fi, is opening its first dedicated IT and computer store in Melbourne's CBD. The shopfront will be located close to its existing Elizabeth Streets premises.
Bugs in the ActiveX controls on popular social networking sites Facebook and MySpace can be used by hackers to snatch control of Windows PCs, security experts said Thursday.
The impact of the cloud and the as-a-service approach cannot be understated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ISO9001ACT
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- FTData Governance and PMO Lead - DW/ BIOther
- FTDevelopers (VB.Net/C#.Net)SA
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTBilling Consultant - TelecommunicationsOther
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCLinux / Devops EngineerNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTIT GraduateACT
- FTBI Service Operations LeadOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTNetwork Test ManagerVIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTSCRUM Master, CXOther
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - 6 month contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW
- CCNetwork Triage Operational SpecialistVIC
- CCPMO Resource ManagerNSW