Barracuda Networks plans to focus on finding prior art to defend itself and the open-source ClamAV project against patent claims by rival antivirus vendor Trend Micro, which stressed Tuesday that it owns a tested and valid patent.
Last week, the United States Patent and Trademark Office granted a patent to Minerva Industries, a Los Angeles-based patent-holding firm. On the same day it received the patent, Minerva proceeded to sue 33 companies for patent infringement.
New attacks using rigged Microsoft Word documents have been launched, a security company said Tuesday as it warned users to be leery of mail touting news about Tibet.
Windows Vista users now have a way to cut down the operating system's famously large installation footprint with a free software tool.
As servers and storage start to merge into unified, virtualised systems, Cisco wants to do the same thing with the networks that connect them.
Rockstar on Thursday said the PS3 was a "contributing factor" in the delay of GTA IV last fall.
Calculations that claim Apple Inc. is "missing" 1.4 million iPhones may be missing the point, according to an analyst, who said Monday that talk of uncounted phones overlooks the fact that the mobile market is only a small part of Apple's overall bus...
Music fans could be given the chance to legally download songs for free via a new service called Qtrax, an online file-sharing tool that promises unlimited, free music downloads. That is if they can actually download the program.
The annual linux.conf.au conference, now in its ninth year, kicked off at the University of Melbourne this week, and is on track to top all expectations with a record number of attendees and a bigger-than-ever program of mini-conferences, keynote add...
Research released today by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) estimates 92 per cent of small to medium enterprises (SMEs) and 74 per cent of the farming community are connected to the Internet.
Fueled by rumors about Microsoft's next operating system, pranksters have taken to posting what they claim are leaked builds of Windows 7 but that actually are, according to downloaders, just fake disk images full of nothing.
Parallels has released the finished version of its container-based server virtualization software, Parallels Virtuozzo Containers 4.0. It also launched a new data center management tool and officially changed its name from SWsoft to Parallels Monday.
Microsoft Monday gave users of its Office 2003 application suite a 30-day warning that it will begin pushing the software's Service Pack 3 via Microsoft Update next month.
The NSW Teachers Credit Union (TCU) has reduced network downtime and freed-up IT resources by replacing its in-house anti-spam software with a hosted solution.
IBM researchers and a team of doctors are building a database of digital images that they hope will enable oncologists to diagnose and treat cancer patients faster and with more success.
Hisense designs premium products that are made for living in today’s world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - PMO / Telco Exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCMultiple Xamarin DevelopersVIC
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisQLD
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceVIC
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTAEM DeveloperOther
- TPData Migration Developer - SalesforceNSW
- FTBusiness analyst - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC