A company that creates touch-screen technology has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against PC maker Dell and Motion Computing, a developer of tablet computers.
U.S. Federal Trade Commission Chairman Deborah Platt Majoras is consulting with the agency's ethics officer to see if she should recuse herself from a review of Google's planned acquisition of online ad network DoubleClick.
SpringSource, the keepers of the popular Spring Framework for Java application development, this week introduced Spring Integration, a framework to ease enterprise integration.
A networking industry exec has challenged Juniper to post its operating system source code on the Internet, and stop hiding behind legalese and paperwork.
AMD plans to combine the functions of three chips into one code-named "Swift:" the GPU (graphics processing unit ), core-logic chipset and CPU (central processing unit), an executive said Thursday.
Interested in trying out the free OpenOffice.org 2.0 office suite without having to install it on your computer?
Cisco Systems has a reputation for building massive networks for some of the largest organizations in the world.
Adobe Systems announced on Thursday plans to release source code for its high-performance remoting and messaging technology via an open source product called BlazeDS.
Microsoft Thursday did something it rarely does. The company released a beta for a long-awaited technology -- in this case its Windows Server 2008 virtualization technology Hyper-V -- ahead of schedule.
A new variant on the "Prg Banking Trojan" malware discovered in June is stealing funds from commercial accounts in the United States, United Kingdom, Spain and Italy with a botnet called Zbot, says Atlanta-based SecureWorks.
Cisco Systems' US$330 million (AU$376.8 million) acquisition of WiMax wireless provider Navini Networks should be completed in a matter of days, helping bring Cisco closer to its intention of bringing wireless broadband to emerging countries.
Norwegian browser maker Opera took a page from an American playbook Wednesday as it complained to European Union antitrust regulators that Microsoft stifles competition.
In a direct shot across the bow of Google and its OpenSocial project, Facebook Thursday announced plans to allow other social networks to license its technology so that Facebook applications can run on those sites.
A federal government department stalled the distribution of a new fleet of BlackBerries following fears the devices would have a negative impact on the work/life balance of staff.
PayPal is touting better security for larger merchants in an effort to attract more enterprise e-commerce services to adopt the payment platform.
Work / Life balance, Windows 10 allows you to get the best of both worlds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere Message Broker / Java)SA
- CCSenior Communications Advisor - Australian TelcoVIC
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- TPBusiness Analyst / Test CoordinatorQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTInformation Management Business Capability AnalystACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerQLD
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- FTData Analyst - 12 months Fixed Term ContractVIC
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPProject Manager | Applications and Project InitiationQLD
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- FTLearning & Development Consultant, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud ServicesVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW